Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Disney Art - Alice in Wonderland

all non-video game related pattern requests...
NMRaymond
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Disney Art - Alice in Wonderland

Post by NMRaymond »

I recently purchased some patterns and xstitch kits based off the amazing Disney series painted by Thomas Kinkade. However, in my search for more of these beautiful works to cross stitch, I found several images that haven't been converted into cross stitch patterns. The one that I found that I would love love love to stitch is Disney Alice in Wonderland. If anyone is willing and able to convert the painting into a cross stitch pattern, I would be super pumped! I'm not sure about permission and what not with this particular imagery, especially with all of the recent usage of his art as puzzles and cross stitch patterns, and if this post needs to be taken down or what not I will totally understand (but it doesn't hurt to ask).

I'm thinking that it should be about the same size as the other available patterns with a completed xstitch project measuring 12" high and 16" wide on 18-ct cloth. I've uploaded the image from the Thomas Kinkade Company website, attaching it to this request, and I'll link back to the original image from that website --> https://thomaskinkade.com/wp-content/up ... alicew.jpg

Thank you in advance!
Attachments
alicew.jpg
Current Projects:
Epic Pokemon Generation I
Game of Mushroom Kingdoms
"When Fandom Collides" Bag

Coming Soon:
Disney Mickey Villains
Wonder Woman Typography
...So Many More

One stitch at a time.

mbiogirlumd
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Re: Disney Art - Alice in Wonderland

Post by mbiogirlumd »

The Disney Kinkade patterns that are out were all made while he was still alive, however the Disney series was so popular that after his death, his studio of artists continued to paint pictures in the series under the name "Kinkade Studios". That's why anything after his original series doesn't have a commercial pattern you can buy. I've been unable to find anything on the internet that says that the studio is interested in making more cross-stitch patterns from these new paintings, so having someone make a pattern for you is probably your best bet. I hope someone from the forums is up to the challenge! (I myself have no experience, sorry.)

NMRaymond
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Re: Disney Art - Alice in Wonderland

Post by NMRaymond »

Thank you for the info, and hopefully someone takes it upon themselves to make this one happen. I saw this particular image sold as a jigsaw puzzle last night while I was working - alongside some of the others, such as Rapunzel (Tangled) and Tiana (The Princess and the Frog). I really would love this one to be transformed into a pattern because Alice in Wonderland is one of my favorites.
Current Projects:
Epic Pokemon Generation I
Game of Mushroom Kingdoms
"When Fandom Collides" Bag

Coming Soon:
Disney Mickey Villains
Wonder Woman Typography
...So Many More

One stitch at a time.