Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Card Captors Clow Cards

all non-video game related pattern requests...
knicole09
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Card Captors Clow Cards

Post by knicole09 »

I found this beautiful image on Pinterest! It would be an amazing stitch!! I prefer 18 count and it doesn't matter how many colors or how big. I hope someone can make this for all us sakura fans out there!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (645.33 KiB) Viewed 5783 times
Current Projects:
Lothlorien Glass: 1.2 out of 40 something pages complete :)
First Gen Epic Pokemon: 1.5 out of 30 something pages complete :)

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: Card Captors Clow Cards

Post by blackmageheart »

Ohh that is a lovely image! If nobody gets to it before I do (I'm busy right now) then I will most definitely give this a go. It needs adding to my Clow Cards haha :)
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

knicole09 wrote:I prefer 18 count and it doesn't matter how many colors or how big.
You are a nut! But here we are all a nut and we cater to nuts. With that in mind, I have done a pattern for you!

***The following files are all updated versions to correct a small mistake - please re-download!***
Preview Image:
Spoiler
Cardcaptor Sakura (1_2s).png
Cardcaptor Sakura (1_2s).png (3.94 MiB) Viewed 5411 times
Pattern Files:
Cardcaptor Sakura (1_2s).PAT
(4.63 MiB) Downloaded 254 times
Cardcaptor Sakura (1_2s) - BW.pdf
(1.2 MiB) Downloaded 288 times
Cardcaptor Sakura (1_2s) - C.pdf
(5.44 MiB) Downloaded 357 times

I have to warn you that this is very big. The best result I got was by halving the image you provided and making the stitched area 414 x 1086, which is 23" x 60.33" on 18ct. Yes, you read that right - 5 FEET HIGH. It also uses 434 colours if I've counted them up right.
If this is too big/much for you, and there would be zero shame in admitting that, then I'll do a smaller version - but I have to add that a smaller one would require a lot of cleanup work so would take a little bit of time!

Let me know what you think! :D
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

knicole09
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by knicole09 »

This is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So awesome. Most epic of epic patterns and it's beautiful! As soon as I'm done with this semester of college all of my time will be dedicated to this!!!! (And my other three large projects. Because I'm crazy....) :yahoo:
Current Projects:

knicole09
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by knicole09 »

Although I might do it on 20 something count. I've never used that small but it might be worth it!
Current Projects:

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

knicole09 wrote:Although I might do it on 20 something count. I've never used that small but it might be worth it!
I like 20 or 22 for big pieces. It is small in terms of space between holes, but it's great for the effect! Means you don't have to stand so far away to see the whole thing! :D

Don't forget I need to see WIPs! :D

DevilAngelWolf27
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by DevilAngelWolf27 »

This is really pretty! I seriously need to stop adding patterns to the pile of want to work ons >.>

Also, I just wanted to let you know BMH that at least on the image preview of the pattern there are a lot of random black pixels. Like on The Storm's pants, The Mirror's mirror, The Dark's chest, and The Light's dress.
Not sure if it actually matters, it doesn't look like it transferred into at least the color pdf, just wanted to give you a heads up ^-^

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

DevilAngelWolf27 wrote:Also, I just wanted to let you know BMH that at least on the image preview of the pattern there are a lot of random black pixels. Like on The Storm's pants, The Mirror's mirror, The Dark's chest, and The Light's dress.
Not sure if it actually matters, it doesn't look like it transferred into at least the color pdf, just wanted to give you a heads up ^-^
Thanks for the tip off! I investigated, and found that it was a few blocks that were missing their stitches. I didn't see them in the pattern because I was working on a white background, but they must have come up in the image preview because it was still set to black background from a previous pattern.
ANYWAY! I'll remove the old patterns and upload the fixed versions :)