Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

The Adventure Zone - Taako's Boys

all non-video game related pattern requests...
tishy19
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

The Adventure Zone - Taako's Boys

Post by tishy19 »

I'm in absolutely no rush to get this one, so whenever someone can do it is totally cool, but I VERY MUCH NEED to do this cross stitch for the cast of The Adventure Zone podcast. IDK if anyone here listen to it, but if you like silly pop culture references and the idea of a set of brothers and their dad playing D&D you will be pleasantly surprised.

Thanks!
xxoo
Attachments
taakosboys.png
taakosboys.png (67.28 KiB) Viewed 6118 times

tishy19
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Re: The Adventure Zone - Taako's Boys

Post by tishy19 »

Um, can I bump this? If anyone has time that is.

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Do you have any preferences regarding size, count, colours, etc? Would be helpful to know to get a pattern made for you!
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

tishy19
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by tishy19 »

blackmageheart wrote:Do you have any preferences regarding size, count, colours, etc? Would be helpful to know to get a pattern made for you!

Hi! And thank you! I'm game for as many colors as are needed to keep all the details. Same with size. I don't mind it being on the large size. I was thinking something like 5 inches wide? Ish?

tishy19
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by tishy19 »

I'm just gonna bump this real quick, if anyone is around and can make a pattern for me.

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Ah yeah, this one is on my list!
When you said 5" wide, did you mean the whole thing or for each character? I ask because if you meant the whole thing, it just turns into a blob of colours :(
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

tishy19
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by tishy19 »

blackmageheart wrote:Ah yeah, this one is on my list!
When you said 5" wide, did you mean the whole thing or for each character? I ask because if you meant the whole thing, it just turns into a blob of colours :(

Hi! Sorry! Yeah, 5 for each character! I'm gonna stitch them in three separate panels I think, so each can be like 5x7 or just somewhere around there. Thanks!

BadgerSensei
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by BadgerSensei »

I, too, would love to add this to my list of stuff to stitch as this post got me into the adventure zone and given me something amazing to binge on all day at work and in the car. XD
Current project:
Epic Pokemon Gen 1 1/30 pages complete

Standby projects:
Ken Ro Kuen
Kinkakuji

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

It needs some editing but I can get it done. Hopefully I'll be able to post something for you guys in the next couple of days :)

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

I'm having some trouble getting these to look even remotely ok at lower sizes. I think it's because the original image doesn't resize down too well, maybe that's because it's not in even numbers of pixels. I've separated them into panels but it's still a struggle! I've got another couple of ideas to try but in the meantime, here are the images I'm trying to work from:
Spoiler
Magnus.png
Magnus.png (26.56 KiB) Viewed 5230 times
Taako.png
Taako.png (23.15 KiB) Viewed 5230 times
Merle.png
Merle.png (26.33 KiB) Viewed 5230 times
If anyone else wants to help out while I drink some tea and try to think of a reasonably good solution other than re-drawing the entire thing, please do!