The Adventure Zone - Taako's Boys

all non-video game related pattern requests...
tishy19
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Re: The Adventure Zone - Taako's Boys

Postby tishy19 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:34 am

blackmageheart wrote:I'm having some trouble getting these to look even remotely ok at lower sizes. I think it's because the original image doesn't resize down too well, maybe that's because it's not in even numbers of pixels. I've separated them into panels but it's still a struggle! I've got another couple of ideas to try but in the meantime, here are the images I'm trying to work from:

Spoiler: show
Magnus.png
Taako.png
Merle.png

If anyone else wants to help out while I drink some tea and try to think of a reasonably good solution other than re-drawing the entire thing, please do!

Lol, it's alright my dude! Maybe there's just some pixel art that is un-stitchable?

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Postby blackmageheart » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:18 pm

tishy19 wrote:Lol, it's alright my dude! Maybe there's just some pixel art that is un-stitchable?

It's not unstitchable, but it's really awkward to shrink! Tbh if it was stitched at its current size it'd work, but that would be a very big project!
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Batboard wrote:Your relationship between combustible engines and the 16 Olympics has to be the best ad campaign I've seen in years. Do you accept locks of hair or Paypal...

tishy19
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Postby tishy19 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:10 am

blackmageheart wrote:
tishy19 wrote:Lol, it's alright my dude! Maybe there's just some pixel art that is un-stitchable?

It's not unstitchable, but it's really awkward to shrink! Tbh if it was stitched at its current size it'd work, but that would be a very big project!

Oh man, I'm almost tempted to know how large it would be and if I could undertake such a challenge.

Return to “Pattern Requests - Non Video Game”