Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

The Adventure Zone - Taako's Boys

all non-video game related pattern requests...
tishy19
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Re: The Adventure Zone - Taako's Boys

Post by tishy19 »

blackmageheart wrote:I'm having some trouble getting these to look even remotely ok at lower sizes. I think it's because the original image doesn't resize down too well, maybe that's because it's not in even numbers of pixels. I've separated them into panels but it's still a struggle! I've got another couple of ideas to try but in the meantime, here are the images I'm trying to work from:
Spoiler
Magnus.png
Taako.png
Merle.png
If anyone else wants to help out while I drink some tea and try to think of a reasonably good solution other than re-drawing the entire thing, please do!
Lol, it's alright my dude! Maybe there's just some pixel art that is un-stitchable?

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

tishy19 wrote:Lol, it's alright my dude! Maybe there's just some pixel art that is un-stitchable?
It's not unstitchable, but it's really awkward to shrink! Tbh if it was stitched at its current size it'd work, but that would be a very big project!
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

tishy19
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by tishy19 »

blackmageheart wrote:
tishy19 wrote:Lol, it's alright my dude! Maybe there's just some pixel art that is un-stitchable?
It's not unstitchable, but it's really awkward to shrink! Tbh if it was stitched at its current size it'd work, but that would be a very big project!
Oh man, I'm almost tempted to know how large it would be and if I could undertake such a challenge.