Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Suicide Squad Posters - Individual Skulls

all non-video game related pattern requests...
NMRaymond
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Suicide Squad Posters - Individual Skulls

Post by NMRaymond »

I was wondering if anyone could help me by creating individual patterns for each skull from the Suicide Squad posters. I've got an image of all of the skulls together, but I would really like them patterned individually. I've attached the image that I found here.
wHEqZEK.png
wHEqZEK.png (3.91 MiB) Viewed 3828 times
I would like the patterns to be as simple as possible color-wise - as few colors as possible with the skulls a single color and such. I'm thinking the size would be at most... maybe 55 or 60 or 65 stitches high, not sure about the width but whatever would make it proportional. If you have a larger size in mind, I wouldn't be completely adverse to it - but again I'm looking for something simple.

Thank you so much in advance! I really would like to stitch them as smaller projects to break up my bigger WIPs. Thanks again!
Current Projects:
Epic Pokemon Generation I
Game of Mushroom Kingdoms
"When Fandom Collides" Bag

Coming Soon:
Disney Mickey Villains
Wonder Woman Typography
...So Many More

One stitch at a time.

katdun
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Re: Suicide Squad Posters - Individual Skulls

Post by katdun »

I know it's been a couple months since you requested this, but I tried my hand at this one! How's this?
Suicide Squad Skulls.jpg
Suicide Squad Skulls.jpg (85.05 KiB) Viewed 3630 times
Suicide Squad Skulls.sth
(54.11 KiB) Downloaded 216 times
Suicide Squad Skulls.pdf
(2.39 MiB) Downloaded 307 times
I tried to keep them as minimal as possible, but they are a little bigger than you asked for. More like 80 stitches tall plus the extra stuff like the flames/beard/chains/etc. They are all on the same pattern, and the PDF has each skull on its own page (except HQ is on 2 because her ponytails were too wide).

I hope this will work for you! :wave:
Current Projects:
Pen Pals!
Sprite Stitch Swap!
Learning to crochet!

NMRaymond
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Re: Suicide Squad Posters - Individual Skulls

Post by NMRaymond »

OMG! :shock: These are amazing! I was actually losing hope since it's been months, and I was planning to send out another message to bring my request back to the top of the forum topic list.

The larger size is definitely not an issue at all. These patterns will totally work! Again, these are amazing, and thank you for taking the time to do this. :D I am so psyched! These patterns are definitely going to distract me from working on my epic projects.

Thank you so much! Yay! :yahoo:
Current Projects:
Epic Pokemon Generation I
Game of Mushroom Kingdoms
"When Fandom Collides" Bag

Coming Soon:
Disney Mickey Villains
Wonder Woman Typography
...So Many More

One stitch at a time.