Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Blade Runner Poster

all non-video game related pattern requests...
Arkansas
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Blade Runner Poster

Post by Arkansas »

Hello, this is my first post on the board though I've been lurking a couple of years now. This is the first time I've needed an account.

My first request! I've tried for ages to turn this into a pattern but just couldn't get anywhere with it. It's for a good friend of mine's birthday in January but I want to start early.
Spoiler
Image from google images, I searched for a bigger version but no dice.

I would like it to be approximately poster sized but if it has to be smaller then that's fine too, probably the absolute smallest I'd want it to be would be A4 but I understand that the resolution's pretty low.

Approximate number of colours? I probably wouldn't want to go over an unmanageable number so not far over 15? The smaller the better really. Going to be doing it on standard 14 count AIDA but BLACK AIDA rather than white. Or if I can find that navy blue colour.

Thank you <3

kolina382
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Re: Blade Runner Poster

Post by kolina382 »

Last edited by kolina382 on Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

Arkansas
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by Arkansas »

Wouldn't 25 count be a bit close? Is there anyway to do this on 14 count or 16 count?

Sheepish
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Sheepish »

Arkansas wrote:Wouldn't 25 count be a bit close? Is there anyway to do this on 14 count or 16 count?
You could do it on whatever count fabric you want, it won't change the pattern at all.

Arkansas
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by Arkansas »

Thank you friend :)