Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Board Game Patterns

all non-video game related pattern requests...
malyta
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Board Game Patterns

Post by malyta »

I have been a lurker for a couple of years and have seen the AMAZING work all of you do creating incredible patterns!

I am getting married in just under a year and while we both love video games, we especially love board games! I was hoping to try and get some board game themed patterns that I could do up as combination wedding gifts for my soon-to-be husband as well as decorations at our wedding and then decorations in our board games room at home.

I generally work in either 16 or 18 count aida and DMC flosses (of which I own all the standard colors but almost none of the custom, fancy, or newly released colors) and I am hoping to have finished products which are at most 30cm X 30cm

I'm looking for something creative to show our love of boardgames and here are some possible ideas I've come up with that might work...

Couple that play together stay together
sign.jpg
sign.jpg (37.92 KiB) Viewed 2742 times
Meeples picture attached to show the shape of them (maybe a pattern of a blue meeple with a veil and a green meeple with a bow tie)
meeples.jpg
meeples.jpg (353.4 KiB) Viewed 2742 times
Lords of Waterdeep - my favorite board game (I know it's got a lot of detail and it would be bigger than 30cm, but I'm okay sacrificing a bit of detail to have a max size around 60 - 75cm)
Lords of waterdeep.JPG
Lords of waterdeep.JPG (629.49 KiB) Viewed 2742 times
Discworld - his favorite board game (again, it's got a lot of detail and big, but I'm okay sacrificing a bit of detail to have a max size around 60 - 75cm)
Discworld.jpg
Discworld.jpg (4.46 MiB) Viewed 2742 times