Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Request - Seahawks and Sounders logos

all non-video game related pattern requests...
LucyInTheSky
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Request - Seahawks and Sounders logos

Post by LucyInTheSky »

Hi y'all. I was hoping someone could help me pattern these... I don't know why I'm struggling so much since I feel like it should be easy but KG, PC, and I are not seeing eye to eye.

My plan is to use 20 ct Aida [though I'm fine with a higher count] and frame these in a 4" x 6" frame, so I'd like the stitching area to be in the ballpark of 3" x 5" = 60 x 100 stitches. Seahawks frame would be horizontal, Sounders frame would be vertical.

Both should only be 4 colors which is where PC and I are disagreeing since it wants to add like 20 colors. Also, don't worry about the colors; I'll match those in real life. They also keep adding a background and I plan to just stitch the shape and leave the background empty, but that's easy enough to work around in a pattern. This should be a super simple pattern... don't know what I'm doing wrong!

I'm attaching 2 versions of each. 1 has a pink background just to denote/contrast the background and shape since I thought maybe that would help make the pattern. I appreciate any help! Thank you!
Attachments
Seattle_Sounders_FC_2.png
Seattle_Sounders_FC_2.png (67.61 KiB) Viewed 1753 times
Seattle_Sounders_FC.svg.png
Seattle_Sounders_FC.svg.png (87.13 KiB) Viewed 1753 times
1024px-Seattle_Seahawks_Vector_Logo_2.png
1024px-Seattle_Seahawks_Vector_Logo_2.png (36.76 KiB) Viewed 1753 times
1024px-Seattle_Seahawks_Vector_Logo.svg.png
1024px-Seattle_Seahawks_Vector_Logo.svg.png (46.38 KiB) Viewed 1753 times
Check out my blog: GorramQuilts.com