Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

White Birch

all non-video game related pattern requests...
lucien
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

White Birch

Post by lucien »

I have started Pokeman Generation I, I am 30 colors short so off to JoAnn Fabrics today! I found this pattern while searching the web and have decided to make it my next project. I have Hobby Lobby Pattern Maker 4.6 and running it through the program it came out too blurry. Any tips to sharpen the pattern before I spend hours going thru the Help topics? Lucie

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag ... 6T3dcj1xPw

kolina382
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Re: White Birch

Post by kolina382 »

bigger and clearer picture would probably help ;p

lucien
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by lucien »

kolina382 wrote:bigger and clearer picture would probably help ;p
Larger image attached. Lucie
Attachments
DIAMOND WHITE BIRCH TREE PATTERN_larger.jpg
DIAMOND WHITE BIRCH TREE PATTERN_larger.jpg (673.88 KiB) Viewed 6389 times

kolina382
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by kolina382 »

i can try and make a pattern if u interested but would need to know what size u want and what ct fabric ;)

lucien
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by lucien »

kolina382 wrote:i can try and make a pattern if u interested but would need to know what size u want and what ct fabric ;)
OMG, thank you! I like 18 count and something like 5 x 7 or larger if it is possible. Actually, whatever is easiest for you!!! I am working on Pokeman Generation I at the moment. Had to rip out 30 stitches because I missed there were two different arrow symbols, but almost done with Page 1. Yeaaaah...

kolina382
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by kolina382 »

awww pokemon is on my to do list but struggling to figure out the floss use ;) need to work on that ;)

ok sooo i've made 2 one about 6x8inches and one 12x16 inches cos me personally didn't like the small version, not enough details ;) i can make it even bigger if u wish then it will be even more detailed ;)

ps sorry took me this long we had a case of flu in our house ;)
Attachments
trees12x16.png
trees12x16.png (288.58 KiB) Viewed 6310 times
trees.png
trees.png (161.02 KiB) Viewed 6310 times
Last edited by kolina382 on Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

lucien
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by lucien »

kolina382 wrote:awww pokemon is on my to do list but struggling to figure out the floss use ;) need to work on that ;)

ok sooo i've made 2 one about 6x8inches and one 12x16 inches cos me personally didn't like the small version, not enough details ;) i can make it even bigger if u wish then it will be even more detailed ;)

The more detail the better--larger would be great. Although, I am pretty happy with the large one attached. For my Pokeman, I am using DMC floss, 2 strand, 18 count Aida. I think I will be taking turns between Pokeman and White Birch. Wow, can't thank you enough!!! Lucie

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

This looks way cool (runs off to grab a copy of the pattern for her bucket list)
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

kolina382
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by kolina382 »

lucien wrote:
kolina382 wrote:awww pokemon is on my to do list but struggling to figure out the floss use ;) need to work on that ;)

The more detail the better--larger would be great. Although, I am pretty happy with the large one attached. For my Pokeman, I am using DMC floss, 2 strand, 18 count Aida. I think I will be taking turns between Pokeman and White Birch. Wow, can't thank you enough!!! Lucie
glad could help ;)
i wanna do them on 25 or 28 1over1just need to calculate how many skeins for each colour ;) so cn buy them ;) i am usually using chinese floss simply like it and is a lot cheaper cos dmc in uk is a rip off

lucien
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by lucien »

Hi kolina382, can you make the White Birch even larger for more detail? I just wrote a post to my blog on my Pokemon disaster https://iweararedhat.blogspot.com/ , so I am back to the White Birch.