Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Disneyland Jungle Cruise Pattern

all non-video game related pattern requests...
BigPoppaJ919
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Re: Disneyland Jungle Cruise Pattern

Post by BigPoppaJ919 »

kolina382 wrote:
BigPoppaJ919 wrote:Honestly, I am crazy happy with the way this one came out, Not to worry. Thank you so much for your help with this!
glad i could help ;)
Kolina,

Does your software tell you how many stitches each color has, by chance? Also, does it have the ability to convert this from b&w to sepia? I was just curious, as I'm not certain how these programs work.

Thanks!

kolina382
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by kolina382 »

BigPoppaJ919 wrote:
kolina382 wrote:
BigPoppaJ919 wrote:Honestly, I am crazy happy with the way this one came out, Not to worry. Thank you so much for your help with this!
glad i could help ;)
Kolina,

Does your software tell you how many stitches each color has, by chance? Also, does it have the ability to convert this from b&w to sepia? I was just curious, as I'm not certain how these programs work.

Thanks!
yes it does tell me how many stitches each colour have but it doesn't include it when i print
and not sure about that colour change that i usually do in photoshop ;)

BigPoppaJ919
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by BigPoppaJ919 »

kolina382 wrote:
yes it does tell me how many stitches each colour have but it doesn't include it when i print
and not sure about that colour change that i usually do in photoshop ;)
Ok, thanks! If you've got the file saved, would you be able to let me know the stitches by color, please? I'm just trying to judge how much floss to buy. If it's too difficult, then no worries.

Thanks!

kolina382
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by kolina382 »

erm i am afraid i have deleted the oryginal file ;( i am sorry i actually found out a way to have that info in the file with the pattern v.v if u want i can try and recreate the pattern and will upload new pattern with all the info again

BigPoppaJ919
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by BigPoppaJ919 »

kolina382 wrote:erm i am afraid i have deleted the oryginal file ;( i am sorry i actually found out a way to have that info in the file with the pattern v.v if u want i can try and recreate the pattern and will upload new pattern with all the info again
I would only ask that if it's not too much trouble. I can always just wing it. :D