Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Little Mojo's Pattern Dump

all non-video game related pattern requests...
sweaters
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Little Mojo's Pattern Dump

Post by sweaters »

wondering if anyone has a secret stash of her patterns somewhere? theleakycaludren site is no longer operational so i can't get them from there either, i've gotten my hands on the Hogwarts crest and house crests patterns and they look amazing.

i'm looking for her other works, basically i'm hoping this thread could sort of turn into a collective dump of her saved works that forum members have on their computers so that other forum members could come to and download from.
Last edited by sweaters on Tue May 26, 2015 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

plasticlachesis
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Re: Little Mojo's Patterns

Post by plasticlachesis »

I love this idea! Little Mojo is missed!
I have a copy of Rei Ayanami and Howl & Sophie. It's possible they are already buried somewhere here on on SpriteStitch, so I'm sorry for any duplicity.
Attachments
howl and sophie.pdf
(29.94 KiB) Downloaded 346 times
reiayanami.pdf
(24.71 KiB) Downloaded 301 times

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

No way am I posting all the Pokemon ones she made, but here's a link to the new place you can find them:

https://blackmageheart.wordpress.com/patterns/
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

sweaters
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by sweaters »

blackmageheart wrote:No way am I posting all the Pokemon ones she made, but here's a link to the new place you can find them:

https://blackmageheart.wordpress.com/patterns/
Holy crap, thanks so much!

Jill
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Re: Little Mojo's Pattern Dump

Post by Jill »

Hi, i'm supernew here and to cross stitching in general. At the moment I'm actually working on my very first cross stitch project, the Hogwarts crest. The next thing is, of course, the houses seperately. And although I love love love the look of the 'classic' house crests, I fear it might be too much, combined with the hogwarts crest. So i'm looking for the smaller crests, as shown on the picture.
Does somebody perhaps has the patterns of these, that would be so awesome! Thanks in advance!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (196.47 KiB) Viewed 5146 times

arkangel221
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by arkangel221 »

Just found a witch on etzy thats passing off little mojo's work as their own. Patronusstitch it their name.

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

arkangel221 wrote:Just found a witch on etzy thats passing off little mojo's work as their own. Patronusstitch it their name.
I've checked this out and they're not quite the same as littlemojo's patterns. They're not as good! They are smaller and less detailed.
Please bear in mind that it IS possible for two people to make a pattern from the same image, that doesn't necessarily mean one is using the other's work.
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

arkangel221
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by arkangel221 »

Ok thanks BMH, guess i got ahead of myself. I'm doing the crests right now myself, and when i saw the pins of their work on pintrest i was like "ahh, hell no!" I really hate it when people take credit for things they didnt do. But, i guess its a case of better safe then sorry.

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

arkangel221 wrote:But, i guess its a case of better safe then sorry.
Oh yes, I agree! :D

Jill
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by Jill »

So nobody wants to share the patterns for the crests above? :(