Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Dalek pattern request!

all non-video game related pattern requests...
Goldengurl
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Dalek pattern request!

Post by Goldengurl »

Hi!

I'm looking to make something with this image, but I need it to fit this into a 11x14 photo frame and have enough room for two of them (it'll be going sideways in the frame)..so with that in mind I suppose this one picture would need to be roughly 7x9 or 6x9 would help. If possible I would like it done on aida 18 count and I would need it to be in black as i'm only doing the outline. Any help would be great, including if those measurements would work out!
Attachments
Dalek_lineart_by_slycherrychunks.jpg
Dalek_lineart_by_slycherrychunks.jpg (200.46 KiB) Viewed 5357 times

MeiTow
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Re: Dalek pattern request!

Post by MeiTow »

Your best bet is probably do this in backstitching. Unfortunately the pattern makers are horrible for trying to do backstitching patterns. I hope someone will attempt this though as that's a great picture of my favorite Whovian monster. :D

koi1686
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by koi1686 »

Man you just made me realize that I need to remake my Dalek pattern. Made one a couple months ago but my laptop when crazy and crashed before/while I was saving. I'll try this for you. I've noticed that I am one of the few on this site that love backstitch.

EDIT: Here is the pattern. 18 count, 252x198 stitches, 14"x11", only one color. It's all in backstitch with dots to mark where the stitches begin/end, it make it easier when following a pattern. Parts of it look kindy shoddy but it was super hard to get all the circles done. I hope you like it, it literally took me the whole day to do it. It was worth it as I will now use it to make my own!
Spoiler
Dalek.jpg
Dalek.jpg (780.29 KiB) Viewed 5249 times
Attachments
Dalek.PAT
(108.71 KiB) Downloaded 312 times

Koopagirl81
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by Koopagirl81 »

Could someone please Make a pdf or a sth file out of this? Thanks!

Jojoe
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by Jojoe »

I made a pdf of it. First time saving as a pdf in PCStitch so I hope I got it right. :unsure:
Attachments
Dalek.pdf
(398.83 KiB) Downloaded 291 times
'Tis one thing to be tempted, another thing to fall.