Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Joan of Arc -- Now With Picture!

all non-video game related pattern requests...
SheWhoRoars
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Joan of Arc -- Now With Picture!

Post by SheWhoRoars »

I've been wanting to do a piece for a while now that's super vertical, because there is this one wall we have that's bare and between doorways, and I really love Joan of Arc, and I found a picture that I really want to use. I popped it into PCStitch, and I don't think that it really needs any cleaning up, but I don't have the paid version, so I can't save, and I can't print at home right now. Alas, my printer doesn't print most of the symbols, for a strange reason.
I'll be doing it on either 18 or 16 count, whichever size will look better in the spot, I still have to measure. I don't really care about how many colors there are, I figure I'll have to buy them all eventually, one way or another. The default that PCStitch went to was 100 wide, and I think that'll work pretty well, I don't need it any smaller!
Thank you so much to whoever does this!
Spoiler
Last edited by SheWhoRoars on Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

QueenBex
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario

Re: Joan of Arc

Post by QueenBex »

Do you have a picture?
"much better to have a bottom that naturally flattens out than one that goes every which way when it's sitting on a surface" -RMDC

SheWhoRoars
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Re: Joan of Arc

Post by SheWhoRoars »

QueenBex wrote:Do you have a picture?

Indeed, indeed I did. It was just on my desktop verses in my post, where I thought I put it. Thank you for calling me out on my blunder :D I never would have caught that lol

SheWhoRoars
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Re: Joan of Arc -- Now With Picture!

Post by SheWhoRoars »

Will this picture work? Or would it be easier for me to find a different one??