Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Stained Glass LotR

all non-video game related pattern requests...
movestitch
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Re: Stained Glass LotR

Post by movestitch »

Friendofbubba, any update on the new color version of "Long Long Adventure"? (No pressure, just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten!)

friendofbubba7
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by friendofbubba7 »

movestitch wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:48 pm
Friendofbubba, any update on the new color version of "Long Long Adventure"? (No pressure, just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten!)
Sorry it's been so long. I'm still working on it slowly; life has just got in the way a bit. I hope to have it done soon though.
Current Project: LOTR map by Servotron

golden_leveret
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by golden_leveret »

These are so amazing. I've never done anything this big. Please could you tell me what order you do the pattern pages in/where they join on to each other?

Has anyone cleaned up a version of Farewell to Frodo?

Thank you!

Ladygusto
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by Ladygusto »

friendofbubba7 wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:37 pm
movestitch wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:48 pm
Sorry it's been so long. I'm still working on it slowly; life has just got in the way a bit. I hope to have it done soon though.

Thank you for even putting in the work. I’m sure there are plenty of people who would love to compensate you for your hard work if you can think of something that you would like to receive!!