Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Stitching for Charity 2012

Monthly Video Game Craft Challenges

Choose a fabric for this year's Child's Play Quilts!

Dark Yellow
16%
Green
31%
Light Blue
53%

Total votes: 58

Myu
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Re: Stitching for Charity 2012

Post by Myu »

I've almost finished the Valkyrie Profile square and I was looking for the screenshots from the other games I chose.
It seems that Odin Sphere is very very hard to put into a decent pattern... So, I'm wondering if I'm still going to make a square about the game, though I love it.

The next one is Professor Layton and the Curious Village.
And I think I'm going to do a square about this :

(see picture below)

Would it be acceptable?
Attachments

[The extension bmp has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

WIPs :
- Portal icons and Aperture Science logo
- The Name of the Doctor

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Don't see why not, Myu - it is a screenshot! Better check with tnitnetny though XD

I haven't posted a WIP of my current square yet but I will very soon.
Also, I am going to have to drop a few of my choices as I've got so much to do and now on top of that, today I went and got myself a wrist injury. :cray:
Hope nobody minds, I'm hoping it'll be ok since a bunch of people have already completed squares and there's even more to come! I will still do my best to get a few stitched up, though and will edit my section of the doc accordingly when I need to.
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

tnitnetny
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by tnitnetny »

LinkIsMyHomeboy wrote:I plan on doing something from Portal (assuming I didn't miss that someone else is already doing it) and my idea was to make the entire square the Companion Cube...would that be acceptable or do I need to work that into a scene somehow?
You didn't miss it, I know people talked about portal, but you are the first to sign up for it. Make sure you don't just do an in game item, but an actual screen shot from the game. There are a lot of places in the game where the companion cube is featured, so just use one of those.

tnitnetny
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by tnitnetny »

blackmageheart wrote:Don't see why not, Myu - it is a screenshot! Better check with tnitnetny though XD.
It is perfect Myu. :D I love the idea!

jadely
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by jadely »

Here's my recent WIP. I was hoping to be done by now... but silly work got in the way :/
Zelda Shot.jpg
Zelda Shot.jpg (59.78 KiB) Viewed 5370 times
"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on." -Robert Frost

Current Projects
Star Wars Alphabet book

LinkIsMyHomeboy
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by LinkIsMyHomeboy »

tnitnetny wrote:
LinkIsMyHomeboy wrote:I plan on doing something from Portal (assuming I didn't miss that someone else is already doing it) and my idea was to make the entire square the Companion Cube...would that be acceptable or do I need to work that into a scene somehow?
You didn't miss it, I know people talked about portal, but you are the first to sign up for it. Make sure you don't just do an in game item, but an actual screen shot from the game. There are a lot of places in the game where the companion cube is featured, so just use one of those.
Okie dokie. Just have to figure out what scene I'd like to do. :D

DontJudgeMyADD
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by DontJudgeMyADD »

I love this idea. It does utilize crafts I know well, but way to go all contributors and the sprites stitch community!

kuja.girl
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by kuja.girl »

My stitching mojo has dropped off in direct relation to finishing FF XIII and picking up FF XIII-2. Oh, and homework. I still do that too.
| | | | | peace is but a shadow of death... | | | | | Blog: http://t3chn0crafter.wordpress.com | | | | |

Servotron
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by Servotron »

Second square done! I might do another square between now and the deadline, but I'm not planning on it, too many other things to get done!
Image173 - Copy.jpg
Image173 - Copy.jpg (202.92 KiB) Viewed 5216 times
sok ani.gif
sok ani.gif (2.31 MiB) Viewed 5217 times
Image Image Image Image

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

That is lovely Servo. <3
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...