Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

MAY/JUNE Challenge - Video Game Quotes!

Monthly Video Game Craft Challenges
Kareesh
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Re: MAY/JUNE Challenge - Video Game Quotes!

Post by Kareesh »

I had a great idea and I got it all graphed out, but I doubt I'll get time to stitch it up, as one of the characters is quite large and I couldn't figure out how to shrink him/her. :(
~*~Shiloh's Stitches on Etsy~*~*~My Cooking Blog~*~

June List
- Finish Little Nemo square
- Frame Weather Graph
- Sprite Stitch SAL
- Finish Grandmother's sign

LucyInTheSky
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by LucyInTheSky »

Kareesh wrote:I had a great idea and I got it all graphed out, but I doubt I'll get time to stitch it up, as one of the characters is quite large and I couldn't figure out how to shrink him/her. :(
Maybe post and someone might have an idea of how to help? Could you do part of the character maybe? Like a Yoshi head instead of a full Yoshi, ya know?
Check out my blog: GorramQuilts.com

Lunariah
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by Lunariah »

I made up a pattern for this last night in Stitches. Can't wait to get home and get started on it! :D
Current projects:
Just chillin' for the moment

Melefim
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by Melefim »

This is going to be my first challenge here- I already have an idea and I'm super excited to get started!

tnitnetny
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by tnitnetny »

I have the quilt top finished. Now I have to finish off another quilt and and then I can start on quilting the one for the challenge. I am so happy with how it turned out and can't wait to post pictures.

LucyInTheSky
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by LucyInTheSky »

tnitnetny wrote:I have the quilt top finished. Now I have to finish off another quilt and and then I can start on quilting the one for the challenge. I am so happy with how it turned out and can't wait to post pictures.
You finished the quilt top that quickly? Wow, I'm impressed! How big is it? I look forward to seeing it
Check out my blog: GorramQuilts.com

DuckyBelkins
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by DuckyBelkins »

I have 2 patterns made for this and 1 of them is almost finished. Hopefully I'll have time to show you guys this weekend.
Image Image Image Image

tnitnetny
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by tnitnetny »

LucyInTheSky wrote:
tnitnetny wrote:I have the quilt top finished. Now I have to finish off another quilt and and then I can start on quilting the one for the challenge. I am so happy with how it turned out and can't wait to post pictures.
You finished the quilt top that quickly? Wow, I'm impressed! How big is it? I look forward to seeing it
I only did a lap sized quilt with some applique and a cool border. It took me about 15 hours of work to make it. Lap quilts normally only take me 2-3 weeks start to finish. When I get in a quilting mood I buckle down and don't do anything else. My mother and the ladies at the quilt shop make fun of me all the time about how fast I am.

DuckyBelkins
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by DuckyBelkins »

I have two entries.
Spoiler
Spoiler
It says "I want to roll you up into my life." That's a line in one of the background songs in the first Katamari game. Technically he says, "I want to WAD you up into my life, let's roll up to be a single star in the sky." But my best friend and I, and my boyfriend and I, say "I want to roll you up into my life." to each other all the time. So I made these two for them.
Image Image Image Image

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Nice! I like them, they're very sweet :D
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...