Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

MAY/JUNE Challenge - Video Game Quotes!

Monthly Video Game Craft Challenges
johloh
Site Admin

Re: MAY/JUNE Challenge - Video Game Quotes!

Post by johloh »

blackmageheart - thanks for handling this months challenge! Its a relief to get a break... :D
Image "I can't drive, so I'm gonna walk all over you!"

johloh
Site Admin

Post by johloh »

LucyInTheSky wrote:Awesome, thanks. You're going to love mine! Now I just need school to get out (high school teacher) so I can have time to craft!
jadely wrote:Lucy-- glad to see there are other high school teachers into game crafting!!
Its like a high school teacher club! In case you didn't know I'm a high school science teacher! cant wait for summer...

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

johloh wrote:blackmageheart - thanks for handling this months challenge! Its a relief to get a break... :D
Hehe, no problem! :D
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

LucyInTheSky
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by LucyInTheSky »

johloh wrote:
LucyInTheSky wrote:Awesome, thanks. You're going to love mine! Now I just need school to get out (high school teacher) so I can have time to craft!
jadely wrote:Lucy-- glad to see there are other high school teachers into game crafting!!
Its like a high school teacher club! In case you didn't know I'm a high school science teacher! cant wait for summer...
I didn't realize there were so many craft teachers! What makes me sad is when my kids don't know video games. They didn't know what a game CARTRIDGE was. They kept asking if I meant "CD"... sigh. A few like Link, including NES games. I had them each do a quilt block and one did a tri-force (and designed his own pattern), pretty cool!
Check out my blog: GorramQuilts.com

johloh
Site Admin

Post by johloh »

LucyInTheSky wrote:I didn't realize there were so many craft teachers! What makes me sad is when my kids don't know video games.
yeah, it seems the only games they know are ones that have been redone on the DS. not too surprising I guess.

jadely
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by jadely »

During our recent state testing, I did have a kid bring in an original Gameboy :gb and play it. Made my heart smile.
"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on." -Robert Frost

Current Projects
Star Wars Alphabet book

tishy19
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by tishy19 »

Oooh! I'm so excited to do this! It'll be my first challenge! I have a great idea!

MamaJMarie
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by MamaJMarie »

Okay, hubby's Father's Day gift is being switched to teeshirt w/quote on it :zelda He picked out the quote for me to atempt the challenge with.

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

MamaJMarie wrote:Okay, hubby's Father's Day gift is being switched to teeshirt w/quote on it :zelda He picked out the quote for me to atempt the challenge with.
Nice! Looking forward to it :D
tishy19 wrote:Oooh! I'm so excited to do this! It'll be my first challenge! I have a great idea!
Good luck, can't wait to see what you come up with! :D
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

LucyInTheSky
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by LucyInTheSky »

I'm done with stitching my quote. Now working on the sprite. It's going to be awesome! And, I'm doing tech for a play, and one of the actors needs to know how to cross stitch, so I taught her while working on this one today, and it counted as rehearsal :grin: I'm super excited.
Check out my blog: GorramQuilts.com