Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Sprite Stitch SAL - Summer 2017

Monthly Video Game Craft Challenges
BadgerSensei
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Re: Sprite Stitch SAL - Summer 2017

Post by BadgerSensei »

So I've been on hiatus for a while. Resting my wrists, etc. I managed to make some progress! Just a little bit though. I was recently proposed to too! On my birthday! So that was fun and exciting.

Here's the ring and my fiance and I.
Spoiler
The ring
engagement ring.jpg
engagement day.jpg
And here's the progress I did.
Spoiler
SAL session 7.jpg
Current project:
Epic Pokemon Gen 1 1/30 pages complete

Standby projects:
Ken Ro Kuen
Kinkakuji

Clarington
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Clarington »

Congrats BadgerSensei! That's wonderful news. I love your ring - it's so gorgeous and unique. All the best to you and your fiance.
I'm gettin' bloggy: http://craftscapades.com/

mbiogirlumd
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by mbiogirlumd »

Hooray!! That's fun news on a Friday! Congrats and all the best to you and your new husband-to-be! ^_^

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Congrats BadgerSensei!!!!! And happy belated birthday :) And love your Yoshi!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

BadgerSensei
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by BadgerSensei »

Could I possibly get that pacman pattern at all?
Current project:

Standby projects:
Ken Ro Kuen
Kinkakuji

BadgerSensei
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by BadgerSensei »

Also, I have an updated picture on my progress. My wrists felt great and I was on a roll. Almost finished Yoshi!
Spoiler
SAL session 8.jpg
Current project:

Standby projects:
Ken Ro Kuen
Kinkakuji

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Hello, everyone! Sorry once again for yet another delay, it seems like everything is against us picking out our favourite works from this SAL! This time, technology was my problem. Just about fixed now, so please bear with me and keep working on your stuff :)

EDIT: Congrats, BadgerSensei! :D
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

paragonsoldier
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by paragonsoldier »

It’s been a while since the last post on this thread. I’m guessing many of you may be in the same boat I am: frantically trying to get all our Christmas crafts/gifts made. Well, happy belated Thanksgiving and Merry Crafting to all :thumbsup:

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

paragonsoldier wrote:It’s been a while since the last post on this thread. I’m guessing many of you may be in the same boat I am: frantically trying to get all our Christmas crafts/gifts made. Well, happy belated Thanksgiving and Merry Crafting to all :thumbsup:
Yes, I would imagine that to be the case!
For myself, I've been so busy I think I met myself coming the other way! (That's why I haven't been around a lot lately - sorry guys!)

Hope everyone is doing ok and if anyone does have any progress to share at any time (even if it's after christmas) please do!
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Moirae
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by Moirae »

Congrats~ Badger and I am happy to hear that you are feeling well enough to stitch at least a little.
blackmageheart wrote:
paragonsoldier wrote:It’s been a while since the last post on this thread. I’m guessing many of you may be in the same boat I am: frantically trying to get all our Christmas crafts/gifts made. Well, happy belated Thanksgiving and Merry Crafting to all :thumbsup:
Yes, I would imagine that to be the case!
For myself, I've been so busy I think I met myself coming the other way! (That's why I haven't been around a lot lately - sorry guys!)

Hope everyone is doing ok and if anyone does have any progress to share at any time (even if it's after christmas) please do!
I've just been busy myself or taking breaks from stitching because I'm silly and have a tendency to start crafts/projects on a whim that aggravate my wrist. Like carving 1.5 in thick pumpkins or trying to teaching myself how to knit (again, I've tried before and gave up a few inches in, but I have a lot more crafting patience since I started cross stitching a lot).

(Mummy was by my visiting Aunt, the rest were me... my wrist was so tired after the witch lol)
Pumpkins.jpg
I've really only been stitching for a day or so every 1-2 weeks, but, since I worked on the SAL those days, I've got plenty of progress to share.
SAL WIP 3.jpg
Last edited by Moirae on Sun May 27, 2018 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Best quality photos here, but,for more frequent updates, check out my instagram
https://www.instagram.com/moiraestitches/