Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Swap 2015!

Monthly Video Game Craft Challenges
berry999
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Re: Swap 2015!

Post by berry999 »

SunkistShiek wrote:Mega!! There was a LOT of stuff, but the only thing that didn't make it into the pictures were a bag of candy that was sent. We, uh, kind of....ate it. :blush: But it was delicious! :good: And my apologies on the picture orientations....my phone is stupid.

I'm glad so glad you like everything!!! Sorry the bag is so wrinkled. Yea I put together that "It Takes Courage To Have Hope" cross stitch kit b/c I had some extra floss and aida to throw in. lol. its a lovely kit with 12 different stitches! I'm working on stitching it AGAIN for one of my coworkers that is recovering from Lymphoma

My hometown has Quaker Oates so we could always smell when they made cereal. Crunch Berry days were THE BEST!!!!

Ally
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Ally »

I actually got this last week, so apologies for being so lax in posting pictures, but thank you so, so much to rockinwithrammstein for my mini swap gift!

First up was this adorable Snoopy cross stitch (there is no possible way to go wrong with me and Peanuts)...
photo 1.JPG
photo 1.JPG (132.19 KiB) Viewed 19678 times
Next up was this awesome Dark Mark illusion crochet scarf (and you did an amazing job with it, rockinwithrammstein!). The yarn is wonderfully soft, and smells nice, too.
photo 3.JPG
photo 3.JPG (140.81 KiB) Viewed 19678 times
Last was this super pretty journal (with even prettier internal pages!) I've been studying French for close to a year now (informally), and I'm at uni studying Creative Writing (formally), but I'm not sure I have the heart to use such a pretty journal! I might save it for something cool, like plotting the 100,000 word creative writing project I'll be doing in my final year.
photo 2.JPG
photo 2.JPG (137.94 KiB) Viewed 19678 times
Thank you so much for everything, rockinwithrammstein :) I love all of it!

ETA: I don't even know what's up with these sideways pictures. They're fine when I look at them in their files...

Also, regarding my swap gifts to others: both are complete and ready for their new owners. Discounting the possibility of a sudden, improbable windfall, I will be sending them early next week after I get paid, since I'm just about flat broke right now (curse you, internet sales...)
Last edited by Ally on Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
CURRENT PROJECTS:
Lol projects? What are projects?

Follow me on Tumblr: http://ally147writes.tumblr.com/

rockinwithrammstein
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by rockinwithrammstein »

Yay! I'm so glad you got it! I paid extra for tracking and it never updated lol so I thought it got lost somewhere. I'm glad you like it ^_^
Current Projects:
Joan Elliot Geisha
Mega Peacock (page 3 of 40)
Sophie's Universe

Visit my blog http://vmfwbojtte.blogspot.com :)

Hellfire
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Hellfire »

Apologies for the delay, been knackered after starting new job, so didn't get round to posting that I have sent off my mega parcel.
Swappee you should hopefully be getting it soon.
WIP: Epic Pokemon generation III page 6of 30
Disney Princesses: page 2 of far to many. Lol.
SAL sampler
Disney birth sampler.

LucyInTheSky
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by LucyInTheSky »

Hellfire wrote:Apologies for the delay, been knackered after starting new job
"knackered" is my new favorite word :D
Check out my blog: GorramQuilts.com

Ally
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Ally »

Okay, my mini and mega swap gifts were finally sent out today! The lady at the post office gave me a tentative estimate of 10 days before they each get to their destinations, so both my swappees should hopefully have their gifts by Christmas :)
CURRENT PROJECTS:
Lol projects? What are projects?

Follow me on Tumblr: http://ally147writes.tumblr.com/

LucyInTheSky
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by LucyInTheSky »

I got my presents from SunkistSheik today!

Here's everything (I think you'll need to click on the picture to expand it... it's a very vertical picture)
Everything.JPG
Everything.JPG (118.6 KiB) Viewed 19502 times
Awesome Dr Who poster. We moved into this building back in March and I have a giant white wall that I never figured out what to hang on it - the poster is perfect.
Poster.JPG
Poster.JPG (85.43 KiB) Viewed 19502 times
She also made me 2 plushies - a red Koopa and a Bullet Bill.
Plushies.JPG
Plushies.JPG (80.61 KiB) Viewed 19502 times
The bunny is checking out BB. She also rolled him around a bit, until I got out my camera.
Bunny with plushies.JPG
Bunny with plushies.JPG (69.04 KiB) Viewed 19502 times
I also have a few new stitching projects. What's so funny is that when I was working on BMH's present, I wanted to make her a necklace charm but couldn't find a stitchable charm like this, so I ended up painting it. I'm really excited to make the bracelet.

(hang on for 2nd post...)
Attachments
Craft stuff.JPG
Craft stuff.JPG (116.98 KiB) Viewed 19502 times

LucyInTheSky
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by LucyInTheSky »

There is also some delicious looking candy. And the red and green box came with instructions for how to eat it :)
Candy.JPG
Candy.JPG (102.67 KiB) Viewed 19502 times
Lastly, there are also some accurate-to-the-set Firefly stickers.
Firefly stickers.JPG
Firefly stickers.JPG (98 KiB) Viewed 19502 times
Thank you for everything. I really like it all and am exciting to work on the projects.

Though I have a problem now... I'm trying to get back to work and Bullet Bill is just glaring at me from the across the room...........
Staring at me.JPG
Staring at me.JPG (37.72 KiB) Viewed 19502 times

MeiTow
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by MeiTow »

We live right down the street from Who North America (about 20 min drive) and we went over there to pick up our pre-order of The Curator action figure a couple of months ago. We got to check out their small museum and there large warehouse of Whovian (+ some other Sci-Fi) stuff. I found that poster as a magnet and totally bought it along with a dalek action figure to go with The Curator. LOL!

SunkistShiek
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by SunkistShiek »

LucyInTheSky wrote:I got my presents from SunkistSheik today!

Here's everything (I think you'll need to click on the picture to expand it... it's a very vertical picture)
Everything.JPG
Awesome Dr Who poster. We moved into this building back in March and I have a giant white wall that I never figured out what to hang on it - the poster is perfect.
Poster.JPG
She also made me 2 plushies - a red Koopa and a Bullet Bill.
Plushies.JPG
The bunny is checking out BB. She also rolled him around a bit, until I got out my camera.
Bunny with plushies.JPG
I also have a few new stitching projects. What's so funny is that when I was working on BMH's present, I wanted to make her a necklace charm but couldn't find a stitchable charm like this, so I ended up painting it. I'm really excited to make the bracelet.

(hang on for 2nd post...)
YAY! I'm so happy it made it and I'm glad you like everything. The poster looks awesome right there! :) I had forgotten about the bunny; I hope they like the plushies to roll around with. :clap: I'm excited to see what you'll make out of the jewelry things :D
WIP
Link's Sword (4/30); SAL Sampler; Adult Size Monster Pants (knitting)
ImageImageImage