Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Swap 2015!

Monthly Video Game Craft Challenges
rockinwithrammstein
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Re: Swap 2015!

Post by rockinwithrammstein »

I hit a bit of a snag on my swap partner's gift. I'm so sorry, Swappie! I had to scrap the whole thing and now I have to wait until I can get into town to buy more supplies :cray:

EDIT:
Even with the snag, I think I'm gonna make the deadline somehow. Dunno how that happened lol
Current Projects:
Joan Elliot Geisha
Mega Peacock (page 3 of 40)
Sophie's Universe

Visit my blog http://vmfwbojtte.blogspot.com :)

katdun
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by katdun »

I have to scrawl out a note for my mini swap gifts, then it's ready to be mailed. :wiz

And the big swap..... I. CAN'T. STOP. MAKING. THINGS.
Current Projects:
Pen Pals!
Sprite Stitch Swap!
Learning to crochet!

LucyInTheSky
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by LucyInTheSky »

I have one mini gift mostly done and am hoping to get the second part done and mailed by end of the weekend. Then I can focus all of my attention on the mega gifts. 2 months and counting!
Check out my blog: GorramQuilts.com

LinkIsMyHomeboy
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by LinkIsMyHomeboy »

I have ideas and patterns and supplies...just need to find the TIME! Glad I only went with the mini. Could not handle the mega and/or both this year.

LucyInTheSky
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by LucyInTheSky »

LinkIsMyHomeboy wrote:I have ideas and patterns and supplies...just need to find the TIME! Glad I only went with the mini. Could not handle the mega and/or both this year.
That's how I feel (and felt during sign-ups). But my hands still typed "both"... oops :D
Check out my blog: GorramQuilts.com

SofaraStarfyre
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by SofaraStarfyre »

Well my package went out in today's mail, so hopefully my swappie person will have it soon! I can't wait for them to get them!

katdun
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by katdun »

To my mini swap partner,

Your package was supposed to be delivered yesterday but got delayed at the post office :club: , so you won't get it until probably Tuesday. Sorry if some of the treats are melted when they get there... Sigh. :sorry:
Current Projects:
Pen Pals!
Sprite Stitch Swap!
Learning to crochet!

carand88
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by carand88 »

i'm glad i decided to only do the mini. it took a month just get an idea because i didn't feel any connection with my swappie and what he/she liked, so i was unmotivated to do anything. now i'm half way through it and only managed that because i had this labor day weekend to help. i hope i can finish it in time.

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

carand88 wrote:i'm glad i decided to only do the mini. it took a month just get an idea because i didn't feel any connection with my swappie and what he/she liked, so i was unmotivated to do anything. now i'm half way through it and only managed that because i had this labor day weekend to help. i hope i can finish it in time.
I'm sure you'll do it in time. :)
I know what you mean about being unmotivated. I have played a little bit of my mega swappie's games I'm not super familiar with all of them. It took a long while to even get an idea, but now I have 5 items made. I still have the mini to do, but that swappie is easier to make for!
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

rbaron
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by rbaron »

I know my swappie doesn't trust the Post Office, but know that I got it! Once I get more reliable internet, I will post the pictures!
Blog: http://backstagestitch.wordpress.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/Backstagestitches
Travel Blog:http://backstagetravels.wordpress.com

Current Projects:
LOTR Silhouette
Portal Blanket
RMDC wrote:May the only stains on your aida be the blood of your enemies!