Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Swap 2015!

Monthly Video Game Craft Challenges
katdun
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Re: Swap 2015!

Post by katdun »

Everybody has sent some awesome gifts!!!
lcockitt wrote:There was a beautiful beaded scarf, which is crazy warm and cosy. The beads match the Skyrim skill constellations
That is so cool, Aegidia!
lcockitt wrote:I'm still finding little yellow beads after a bead explosion occurred during the making of the clutch!
Those were all beads?! :shock: Did you make the charms on the shawl, too?
LucyInTheSky wrote:I opened my Kinder egg from Lord Libidan and got a pirate minion! I almost choked on it, but then I realized I should eat the chocolate and not the giant plastic toy. That was close!
Lol! So that's why the rest of us can't have Kinder eggs? :tease:
Current Projects:
Pen Pals!
Sprite Stitch Swap!
Learning to crochet!

blackberrybear
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by blackberrybear »

lcockitt wrote: I'm still finding little yellow beads after a bead explosion occurred during the making of the clutch! Those blasted things can travel quite a distance.
Bead explosion?? Oh, and thanks for the pattern.

Aegidia
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Aegidia »

I'm glad you like it, lcockitt! I also put up a blog post with some details about the projects, if anyone's interested: http://makemorestashless.weebly.com/blo ... -mega-swap

LucyInTheSky
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by LucyInTheSky »

Aegidia wrote:I'm glad you like it, lcockitt! I also put up a blog post with some details about the projects, if anyone's interested: http://makemorestashless.weebly.com/blo ... -mega-swap
I didn't realize you painted the rubber duckies. That's hella cool.
Check out my blog: GorramQuilts.com

sawyerssnowflake
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by sawyerssnowflake »

Don't worry swappie! Your projects are coming along quite nicely. My aunt just finished chemo and is starting radiation soon but I should have more time, especially this week. I'm off of work until Tuesday! I'm spending every waking moment working on your gifts, I promise! Again, I am so sorry about all of this. Never expected this to happen since cancer doesn't run in our family at all.

Aegidia
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Aegidia »

sawyerssnowflake wrote:Don't worry swappie! Your projects are coming along quite nicely. My aunt just finished chemo and is starting radiation soon but I should have more time, especially this week. I'm off of work until Tuesday! I'm spending every waking moment working on your gifts, I promise! Again, I am so sorry about all of this. Never expected this to happen since cancer doesn't run in our family at all.
Hey, don't worry about it! Life happens, it's ok, there are more important things than a swap :) I hope treatment is working well for your aunt.

rockinwithrammstein
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by rockinwithrammstein »

Lol A swappee would have to be extremely heartless to not understand.

ETA:

Swappie! Your gift left my hands about 15 minutes ago so keep an eye out! :wave:
Current Projects:
Joan Elliot Geisha
Mega Peacock (page 3 of 40)
Sophie's Universe

Visit my blog http://vmfwbojtte.blogspot.com :)

MeiTow
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by MeiTow »

sawyerssnowflake wrote:Don't worry swappie! Your projects are coming along quite nicely. My aunt just finished chemo and is starting radiation soon but I should have more time, especially this week. I'm off of work until Tuesday! I'm spending every waking moment working on your gifts, I promise! Again, I am so sorry about all of this. Never expected this to happen since cancer doesn't run in our family at all.
I'm sure your swappie understands. :)

SheWhoRoars
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by SheWhoRoars »

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry that I haven't gotten pictures up yet! I've gotten everything, and I love everything so freaking much, it's some of the best gifts EVER! But life has been super busy, and I have to borrow a friend's camera for everything, I promise I'll get pictures up and descriptions and stuff soon! Hopefully tonight or tomorrow!

Firestarterr
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Firestarterr »

SheWhoRoars wrote:Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry that I haven't gotten pictures up yet! I've gotten everything, and I love everything so freaking much, it's some of the best gifts EVER! But life has been super busy, and I have to borrow a friend's camera for everything, I promise I'll get pictures up and descriptions and stuff soon! Hopefully tonight or tomorrow!
I am so glad you got it!!!! :yahoo: