Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Swap 2015!

Monthly Video Game Craft Challenges
LinkIsMyHomeboy
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Re: Swap 2015!

Post by LinkIsMyHomeboy »

Good news swappie! I have finished the stitching of the remake of your main gifty. Just need to finish it and get to the PO! Hopefully Saturday.

lcockitt
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by lcockitt »

Mini swap gift is complete, partnered with tasty goodies, and has been dropped off at the post office. Swappee, I hope you like!
Currently attempting: Epic Pokemon Cross Stitch Gen I, M'aiq the Liar
Knitting - Fusion in Paris

Don't judge me - blogging about allsorts https://dontjudgemebut.wordpress.com/

Hellfire
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Hellfire »

Tracking says my parcel has been delivered to my swappee. (Can relax it got there fine now)
WIP: Epic Pokemon generation III page 6of 30
Disney Princesses: page 2 of far to many. Lol.
SAL sampler
Disney birth sampler.

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Hellfire wrote:Tracking says my parcel has been delivered to my swappee. (Can relax it got there fine now)
Yes, it's there!
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

MeiTow
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by MeiTow »

Not sure if I'm supposed to post in this thread or the roundup thread so I am just going with what's familiar. :D I got my awesome gifts from Ally today all the way from Australia! Thank you so much for everything! I love it all!

The obligatory picture of everything together. :D
Swap All.jpg
Swap All.jpg (1002.49 KiB) Viewed 21347 times
She sent me a lovely Christmas Card along with a couple of post cards from her area. I really want to travel to Australia one of these days! And yes, Happy Solstice is definitely a thing! :D
Swap Cards.jpg
Swap Cards.jpg (998.42 KiB) Viewed 21347 times
Australian Cadbury! Our American version is so much crap I love it when I get to enjoy imported Cadbury! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I shared a bar with the hubby, the girl child, and a wayward father-in-law that showed up at our door for a week. :D The dingo is left but soon I'll be eating its baby instead! I'm glad there was no Vegemite in there! ;) We actually had an Australian guy from Reddit send us some things along with some Cards Against Humanity cards we needed and he sent some along with some Cadbury. I'm still afraid to try it. Tee hee
Swap Chocolate.jpg
Swap Chocolate.jpg (996.24 KiB) Viewed 21347 times
DALEK!! She says this is the first time she's worked with glow in the dark thread and that it looks amazing in the dark. I can't wait to see it!
Swap Dalek.jpg
Swap Dalek.jpg (985.04 KiB) Viewed 21347 times
Arigumi dragon plushie in my two favorite colors! I don't think he looks evil. I think he's adorable! He's up on my computer tower with Megan's dragons from last year. :D And a little koala keychain. His belly says "G'day Mate".
Swap Plushies.jpg
Swap Plushies.jpg (1 MiB) Viewed 21347 times
Thank you again for everything! I'm glad you were able to finish your studies! I hope you got good marks! I didn't mind waiting (I only bugged BMH once because I wasn't sure since the last two I've participated in I received well before the deadline). I think this was definitely worth the wait!

Ally
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Ally »

I feel like such a liar sending koalas - there are no koalas in Western Australia! In any case - yay! I'm so pleased everything got to you in one piece - in a timely manner, too! - and that you like it all! They were lots of fun to make once I got back into the swing of things crafting-wise.
CURRENT PROJECTS:
Lol projects? What are projects?

Follow me on Tumblr: http://ally147writes.tumblr.com/

Aegidia
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Aegidia »

Hey, I just wanted everyone to know that Ally sent me some GREAT stuff in the swap!! I was planning to post pictures last week, but - plot twist - I had to leave my apartment after getting carbonmonoxide poisoning as a result of the unsafe heating system here. It's been two weeks now and they just started on replacing the whole system, which will take all of this week and next week. The week after that, hopefully they will turn the heating back on and I can move back in. Of course I will take and post pictures then!

katdun
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by katdun »

Aegidia wrote:Hey, I just wanted everyone to know that Ally sent me some GREAT stuff in the swap!! I was planning to post pictures last week, but - plot twist - I had to leave my apartment after getting carbonmonoxide poisoning as a result of the unsafe heating system here. It's been two weeks now and they just started on replacing the whole system, which will take all of this week and next week. The week after that, hopefully they will turn the heating back on and I can move back in. Of course I will take and post pictures then!
Oh no! I hope you're okay! Looking forward to pics of the goodies. :nod
Current Projects:
Pen Pals!
Sprite Stitch Swap!
Learning to crochet!

Ally
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Ally »

Aegidia wrote:Hey, I just wanted everyone to know that Ally sent me some GREAT stuff in the swap!! I was planning to post pictures last week, but - plot twist - I had to leave my apartment after getting carbonmonoxide poisoning as a result of the unsafe heating system here. It's been two weeks now and they just started on replacing the whole system, which will take all of this week and next week. The week after that, hopefully they will turn the heating back on and I can move back in. Of course I will take and post pictures then!
Two things:
1 - Yay! I was starting to get really paranoid that the package still hadn't gotten to you. I'm pleased it did, and very much jazzed that you liked the contents :)
2 - Yikes! That sounds horrible! Are you feeling all right now? Will any of the folks in your building (or you) be looking for compensation?
CURRENT PROJECTS:
Lol projects? What are projects?

Follow me on Tumblr: http://ally147writes.tumblr.com/

Aegidia
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Aegidia »

Ha, I actually PM'd you when I got them on 24-12 - or thought I had, turns out there's an ally without capital A and I PM'd them instead. Sorry!

I'm ok now, not too happy with my landlord (who pulled the "Of course it's not your fault... but..." on me to complain about the costs and timing) but I won't be living here much longer I think. I'm job hunting (current contract ends in May) and plan to move once I have a new position. And in Belgium, landlords are way more protected than tenants so we can't claim for any compensation. Since it's being fixed now, the landlord is doing everything they're legally obliged to.