Swap 2015!

Monthly Video Game Craft Challenges
SheWhoRoars
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Re: Swap 2015!

Post by SheWhoRoars »

Firestarterr wrote: I am so glad you got it!!!! :yahoo:
I did get it, and I love it SO MUCH!!!!! I'm so sorry that it took my so long to say anything :banghead:

Firestarterr
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Firestarterr »

SheWhoRoars wrote:
I did get it, and I love it SO MUCH!!!!! I'm so sorry that it took my so long to say anything :banghead:
Did it get there in one piece? I have trust issues with the post office

rockinwithrammstein
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by rockinwithrammstein »

I just checked my mail and got something AWESOME! :grin:

Everything together:
Swap2015(3).jpg
Swap2015(3).jpg (99.21 KiB) Viewed 19489 times

The candy:
Swap2015(2).jpg
Swap2015(2).jpg (111.36 KiB) Viewed 19489 times

The amazing key chains!
Swap2015(1).jpg
Swap2015(1).jpg (99.04 KiB) Viewed 19489 times

They've found their way to my house key jumble, my car key jumble, and my purse lol. Thank you, Sunkist Shiek! I love it all! I must confess the rice candy was a bit nostalgic for me because my Dad was stationed overseas when I was really young, so that definitely brought back some memories of fun care packages from him :) And I'm saving the box for next swap ;) Who knows, maybe one day you'll get it back lol!
Current Projects:
Joan Elliot Geisha
Mega Peacock (page 3 of 40)
Sophie's Universe

Visit my blog http://vmfwbojtte.blogspot.com :)

megatonabomb
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by megatonabomb »

SunkistShiek wrote:Gah! I'm so, so, SO sorry to make you two worry, I've been getting hit with a lot this week. I did get them both (the same day actually!) and was so flippin excited. I had a horrible day that day too and then it turned out so much better. I don't have pictures yet, but will get them up soon. :good:
Can't wait for pictures! (I forgot to take one before I sent it off :sorry: )

tyrannorus
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by tyrannorus »

Yay I had a surprise waiting for me in the mailbox today!!! Thanks Remy, I love it all!!

Here is everything together
Spoiler
Whole Enchilada.png
Whole Enchilada.png (2.02 MiB) Viewed 19447 times
There was a potholder which is great because I plan to bake cookies tomorrow,
Spoiler
Potholder.png
Potholder.png (551.08 KiB) Viewed 19447 times
a Calvin and Hobbes biscornu (with my initials on the other side) which is already in use because it was very desperately needed as I usually just keep my needles just sitting on a table beside me and they kept disappearing,
Spoiler
C&H Biscornu.png
C&H Biscornu.png (508.78 KiB) Viewed 19447 times
Bottom.png
Bottom.png (481.66 KiB) Viewed 19447 times
a Moogle :moog business card holder which will actually work as a regular card holder because I typically just carry them around in my back pocket and this will be perfect to hold them,
Spoiler
Moogle Business Card Holder.png
Moogle Business Card Holder.png (481.8 KiB) Viewed 19447 times
and last but not least there was also a Super Leaf cell phone charm which will probably be going on either my DS lite or 3DS I haven't decided yet!

Thank you so much for everything! I love it all and everything will be put to good use! THANKS!!!

SunkistShiek
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by SunkistShiek »

rockinwithrammstein wrote:I just checked my mail and got something AWESOME! :grin:
They've found their way to my house key jumble, my car key jumble, and my purse lol. Thank you, Sunkist Shiek! I love it all! I must confess the rice candy was a bit nostalgic for me because my Dad was stationed overseas when I was really young, so that definitely brought back some memories of fun care packages from him :) And I'm saving the box for next swap ;) Who knows, maybe one day you'll get it back lol!
Yay I'm glad you got them and you liked them. I'm really happy with how they turned out and I found they were surprisingly more durable than I thought. However, I think both Goku and Vegeta have bad hair days. They must not have liked the journey. I'm glad they made it in one piece and I'm glad the box was durable. :grin: I thought it may be. ;)
WIP
Link's Sword (4/30); SAL Sampler; Adult Size Monster Pants (knitting)
ImageImageImage

SunkistShiek
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by SunkistShiek »

Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry it took so long for everything. Get ready for spam fest in this thread.

First I'll start off with the mini swap. I absolutely love it and am super impressed with the amount of detail that shows through on the map. I haven't used it yet but plan on making it, along with my other one from my other swappie, as craft bags. :D Thank you soooo much!
Attachments
IMG_0867.JPG
IMG_0867.JPG (41.66 KiB) Viewed 19424 times
WIP
ImageImageImage

SunkistShiek
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by SunkistShiek »

Mega!! There was a LOT of stuff, but the only thing that didn't make it into the pictures were a bag of candy that was sent. We, uh, kind of....ate it. :blush: But it was delicious! :good: And my apologies on the picture orientations....my phone is stupid.
Attachments
Cross Stitch kit that I think I read somewhere that they made it, but I may be mistaken.
Cross Stitch kit that I think I read somewhere that they made it, but I may be mistaken.
IMG_0874.JPG (43.97 KiB) Viewed 19422 times
Painted canvas with cross stitch on it! I thought this was clever.
Painted canvas with cross stitch on it! I thought this was clever.
IMG_0875.JPG (40.71 KiB) Viewed 19422 times
Wonderful crocheted lap blanket in teal and brown.
Wonderful crocheted lap blanket in teal and brown.
IMG_0877.JPG (61.48 KiB) Viewed 19422 times
Kingdom Hearts keys as magnets! :D
Kingdom Hearts keys as magnets! :D
IMG_0872.JPG (65.86 KiB) Viewed 19422 times
Magnets on the fridge!
Magnets on the fridge!
IMG_0879.JPG (64.91 KiB) Viewed 19422 times
WIP
ImageImageImage

SunkistShiek
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by SunkistShiek »

Continuing!! Also, I live in "Cereal City" where Kellogg's and Post are located, so once a week it smells like pasta, maple syrup/french toast (I'm not sure what that's from yet), and Fruity Pebbles. No joke, and it makes everyone hungry each time. :)

And that's it! Thank you so much

P.S. Mega swappie you are not forgotten! I've been having a hard time finding a box big enough for one of your items, but small enough to be manageable. Please don't be upset or fret.
Attachments
The postcard from Iowa!
The postcard from Iowa!
IMG_0870.JPG (57.22 KiB) Viewed 19421 times
Aida, an initial pendant (my name starts with a B), and glow in the dark floss (which I'm excited to try)
Aida, an initial pendant (my name starts with a B), and glow in the dark floss (which I'm excited to try)
IMG_0873.JPG (50.51 KiB) Viewed 19421 times
Barilla pasta and Mike & Ikes (Barilla is made in their hometown!) I'll bet, like here, the air smells of food ;)
Barilla pasta and Mike & Ikes (Barilla is made in their hometown!) I'll bet, like here, the air smells of food ;)
IMG_0876.JPG (46.42 KiB) Viewed 19421 times
Bag with an awesome saying (I love it!)
Bag with an awesome saying (I love it!)
IMG_0871.JPG (43.1 KiB) Viewed 19421 times
WIP
ImageImageImage

SheWhoRoars
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by SheWhoRoars »

Firestarterr wrote:
SheWhoRoars wrote:
Did it get there in one piece? I have trust issues with the post office
Totally in one piece! One of the little plants was off-kilter, but it's nothing that I can't easily fix XD My roommates have spent sooooo much time playing with it!