Challenge UFOs

Monthly Video Game Craft Challenges
User avatar
blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Posts: 5407
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:47 am
Location: Durham, UK
Contact:

Challenge UFOs

Postby blackmageheart » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:22 pm

Have a piece you started for a challenge but never finished? Maybe you had a pattern made but couldn't get around to crafting. Perhaps you did finish but didn't submit in time. If any of this sounds like you, then you're in the right thread!

This is a place for you to get those old challenge UnFinished Objects out and complete them! It doesn't matter what challenge it was or how long ago, just get it done! :D

Please feel free to post before and after pics, and when posting pics of finished articles please do tell us which challenge it was meant for.
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Batboard wrote:Your relationship between combustible engines and the 16 Olympics has to be the best ad campaign I've seen in years. Do you accept locks of hair or Paypal...

User avatar
MeiTow
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Posts: 857
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:24 am
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Re: Challenge UFOs

Postby MeiTow » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:22 pm

Awesome idea! I'll have to get some WIPs pics taken here soon cause I have quite a few that I haven't finished. LOL!

Pyper
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Posts: 980
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:31 pm
Location: Australia

Re: Challenge UFOs

Postby Pyper » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:47 pm

I was overly optimistic and blinded by inspiration when I started this WIP for the challenge A Black Mage Holiday! back in May 2013. I finished one of the 16 panels and the proceded to lose the whole thing at the bottom of my WIP pile. Now it has been rediscovered and I will work my way through the rest of it. Slowly. Eventually.

IMG_20141003_103911.jpg
IMG_20141003_103911.jpg (243.6 KiB) Viewed 10727 times
WIPS: Dwarf Fortress blanket, koi pond, cat
Blog: http://strangenessisconserved.wordpress.com/

User avatar
blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Posts: 5407
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:47 am
Location: Durham, UK
Contact:

Re: Challenge UFOs

Postby blackmageheart » Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:37 am

Pyper, I am so looking forward to seeing that one completed. :)
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Batboard wrote:Your relationship between combustible engines and the 16 Olympics has to be the best ad campaign I've seen in years. Do you accept locks of hair or Paypal...

User avatar
RMDC
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Posts: 2045
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 1:02 am
Location: Northern VA, USA
Contact:

Re: Challenge UFOs

Postby RMDC » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:50 am

Yes, me too! I was rooting for this one during that challenge. :clapping:
Image
Now playing on the blog: Snowy Owl, gaming posts. :tri

User avatar
Myu
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Posts: 83
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:53 am
Location: Lille, France

Re: Challenge UFOs

Postby Myu » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:39 am

It's been one or two years since I started this one and I think it's time I finish it :nod

Image


Sorry for the blurry picture, I can't do better with my current cellphone :pac
WIPs :
- Portal icons and Aperture Science logo
- The Name of the Doctor

User avatar
QueenBex
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario
Posts: 1646
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:58 am
Location: Cheltenham, UK

Re: Challenge UFOs

Postby QueenBex » Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:45 am

Myu wrote:It's been one or two years since I started this one and I think it's time I finish it :nod

Image


Sorry for the blurry picture, I can't do better with my current cellphone :pac


That looks incredible!! Yeah get it done! I wanna see it in it's full glory! ;) have you thought of how you're gonna frame it?
"much better to have a bottom that naturally flattens out than one that goes every which way when it's sitting on a surface" -RMDC

User avatar
QueenBex
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario
Posts: 1646
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:58 am
Location: Cheltenham, UK

Re: Challenge UFOs

Postby QueenBex » Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:47 am

Pyper wrote:I was overly optimistic and blinded by inspiration when I started this WIP for the challenge A Black Mage Holiday! back in May 2013. I finished one of the 16 panels and the proceded to lose the whole thing at the bottom of my WIP pile. Now it has been rediscovered and I will work my way through the rest of it. Slowly. Eventually.

IMG_20141003_103911.jpg



:shock: :swoon:
EPIC.

Good golly! I... I... :shock: :swoon:
"much better to have a bottom that naturally flattens out than one that goes every which way when it's sitting on a surface" -RMDC

Pyper
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Posts: 980
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:31 pm
Location: Australia

Re: Challenge UFOs

Postby Pyper » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:41 pm

That Portal piece is going to look great when its done :)

One more panel of mine finished :) It's currently my going somewhere project, so 10-15 mins here and there is gradually getting through it.

BM on Hols Cork Hat.jpg
BM on Hols Cork Hat.jpg (94.21 KiB) Viewed 10262 times
WIPS: Dwarf Fortress blanket, koi pond, cat
Blog: http://strangenessisconserved.wordpress.com/

User avatar
blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Posts: 5407
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:47 am
Location: Durham, UK
Contact:

Re: Challenge UFOs

Postby blackmageheart » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:29 am

Pyper wrote:That Portal piece is going to look great when its done :)

One more panel of mine finished :) It's currently my going somewhere project, so 10-15 mins here and there is gradually getting through it.

You're getting there! I love that cork hat!
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Batboard wrote:Your relationship between combustible engines and the 16 Olympics has to be the best ad campaign I've seen in years. Do you accept locks of hair or Paypal...

Return to “Sprite Stitch Challenges!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests