Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Re: Super Swap 2014

Post by rockinwithrammstein »

Yay! This'll be my first of two badges since joining like three years ago lol
Current Projects:
Joan Elliot Geisha
Mega Peacock (page 3 of 40)
Sophie's Universe

Visit my blog http://vmfwbojtte.blogspot.com :)

Hellfire
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Hellfire »

rockinwithrammstein wrote:Yay! This'll be my first of two badges since joining like three years ago lol

It'll be my first badge :)
WIP: Epic Pokemon generation III page 6of 30
Disney Princesses: page 2 of far to many. Lol.
SAL sampler
Disney birth sampler.

tnitnetny
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by tnitnetny »

I got my box! It looks like they stopped it at customs because the lovely yellow tape is there. I haven't opened it yet though. I want to video tape myself opening it so you can get my reaction. I promise by the end of the week!

MeiTow
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by MeiTow »

tnitnetny wrote:I got my box! It looks like they stopped it at customs because the lovely yellow tape is there. I haven't opened it yet though. I want to video tape myself opening it so you can get my reaction. I promise by the end of the week!
LOL! Doesn't surprise me that customs stopped it. Those evil guys! I will say that it is themed for your daughter as it seemed easier for me to think of things for her (don't ask me why lol). So, you might get a better reaction from her. Haha!

Honestly, I had some great ideas for stuff I wanted to do for both of you (a little bit for her and a little bit for you) but every time I found something awesome for you and I found the things I needed to do it I didn't have the money to get it and when I did the stuff was on backorder/sold out/etc. It got very frustrating and I ran out of time. :\ You should see the folder I have of "things to do" for this swap. lol

tyrannorus
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by tyrannorus »

blackmageheart wrote:
tyrannorus wrote:I have not.
Yours is the only one I have no idea about, other than the person sending it is always late but always sends something good!
Just wondering if there is an update?

tnitnetny
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by tnitnetny »

I am so sorry Mei Tow, but I FINALLY opened the box yesterday. My schedule has been so crazy I couldn't find time for Jordan and I to open it together until last night.

I just edited and uploaded the video. I also made sure to mention Sprite Stitch a few times and published it on the Craft Hacker You Tube account to get more attention and publicity for the site. I tried to embed the video, but of course it isn't working too well. So the video can be found here: http://youtu.be/67opm4w1VMg

MeiTow
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by MeiTow »

tnitnetny wrote:I am so sorry Mei Tow, but I FINALLY opened the box yesterday. My schedule has been so crazy I couldn't find time for Jordan and I to open it together until last night.

I just edited and uploaded the video. I also made sure to mention Sprite Stitch a few times and published it on the Craft Hacker You Tube account to get more attention and publicity for the site. I tried to embed the video, but of course it isn't working too well. So the video can be found here: http://youtu.be/67opm4w1VMg
Whoo hoo! I'm glad you both liked everything! As I commented on the video, I didn't make the plushies (although I'm very interested in learning how!). The bag took me so long to stitch and I felt the box needed more than my slow-to-stitch butt's cross stitch so I found those online and got them to go with my Minecraft theme.

I hope I can get you again in a swap so I can make some of the things I wanted to get to and didn't have time! :grin:

tnitnetny
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by tnitnetny »

I realized after I made the video that they weren't hand made, but we loved them anyways! Her FAVORITE thing is the bag. Jordan is learning to cross stitch. Her comment when I turned the camera off was "that must have taken forever!"

LOL.

MeiTow
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by MeiTow »

tnitnetny wrote:I realized after I made the video that they weren't hand made, but we loved them anyways! Her FAVORITE thing is the bag. Jordan is learning to cross stitch. Her comment when I turned the camera off was "that must have taken forever!"

LOL.
:D I'm really glad she likes it! I confess it took me way longer than it should have (I get bored/burned out really easily so everything takes forever lol). I really should have been able to finish it by the deadline, at least I think I should have been able to. I'm glad it was worth the wait though because I felt really bad about being so late with it! I will say that it was the biggest piece I'd stitched up to that point as well. :)

It's awesome she's learning to stitch as well! Keep up the good work Jordan and you'll be great at it!

rockinwithrammstein
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by rockinwithrammstein »

I got my package from Glitch today! Well...late last night, anyway. And oh...my...GOSH I LOVE IT! Thank you, soooooo much :yahoo:

There was a Sailor Moon wallet and a peacock necklace (and a note!):
SuperSwap.jpg
SuperSwap.jpg (56.7 KiB) Viewed 5280 times
The inside of the wallet:
SuperSwapWallet.jpg
SuperSwapWallet.jpg (70.1 KiB) Viewed 5280 times
A close up of the peacock charm:
SuperSwapCharm.jpg
SuperSwapCharm.jpg (101.58 KiB) Viewed 5280 times
Current Projects:
Joan Elliot Geisha
Mega Peacock (page 3 of 40)
Sophie's Universe

Visit my blog http://vmfwbojtte.blogspot.com :)