Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Super Swap 2014

Monthly Video Game Craft Challenges
glitch
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Re: Super Swap 2014

Post by glitch »

Glad you like the items! I was worried if you would or wouldn't.
I live under a rock, where it's nice and cool.

rockinwithrammstein
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by rockinwithrammstein »

glitch wrote:Glad you like the items! I was worried if you would or wouldn't.
Very much :) My daughter keeps trying to steal the necklace lol
Current Projects:
Joan Elliot Geisha
Mega Peacock (page 3 of 40)
Sophie's Universe

Visit my blog http://vmfwbojtte.blogspot.com :)

funkymonkey
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by funkymonkey »

Yay!! Got my swap items from Glitch while I was away.

Included was a Harry Potter luggage tag (love!) and an incredible wallet. Several pictures included below. The outside has backstitched mushrooms, and the inside features Yoshi characters! Really beautiful work.

It's so pretty I almost don't want to use it! But I totally will; don't want your hard work to sit on a shelf :)

Thank you so much!!
Spoiler
swap-01.jpg
swap-01.jpg (54.21 KiB) Viewed 5865 times
swap-02.jpg
swap-02.jpg (62.13 KiB) Viewed 5865 times
swap-03.jpg
swap-03.jpg (78.4 KiB) Viewed 5865 times

Aegidia
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Aegidia »

Totally hijacking this thread (that's an awesome wallet, by the way!) to ask if there is going to be a swap this year? I'd loooove to participate, but I saw that in 2013, there was only a mini swap (also fun!) which started after the summer. Is the super swap a bi-annual thing? If so, of course I'll join the mini swap this year and keep hanging out on the forums until next year ;)

It's also possible, given that sign-up for the last year started in this period, that I am being way too impatient and that a mod is already planning to make an announcement soon. In that case, I apologize!

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Aegidia wrote:Totally hijacking this thread (that's an awesome wallet, by the way!) to ask if there is going to be a swap this year? I'd loooove to participate, but I saw that in 2013, there was only a mini swap (also fun!) which started after the summer. Is the super swap a bi-annual thing? If so, of course I'll join the mini swap this year and keep hanging out on the forums until next year ;)

It's also possible, given that sign-up for the last year started in this period, that I am being way too impatient and that a mod is already planning to make an announcement soon. In that case, I apologize!
There will be a swap this year! I have been unwell and not got it all ready yet though, so it'll be starting July - hope you can contain your enthusiasm until then!
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Aegidia
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Aegidia »

blackmageheart wrote:There will be a swap this year! I have been unwell and not got it all ready yet though, so it'll be starting July - hope you can contain your enthusiasm until then!
Yay! Great! And no pressure, really, I was just wondering because if not I might have started a new big project. Now I'll just stick with some of the smaller ones I've got lined up. Hope you're feeling better!

Hellfire
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Hellfire »

Aegidia wrote:Totally hijacking this thread (that's an awesome wallet, by the way!) to ask if there is going to be a swap this year? I'd loooove to participate, but I saw that in 2013, there was only a mini swap (also fun!) which started after the summer. Is the super swap a bi-annual thing? If so, of course I'll join the mini swap this year and keep hanging out on the forums until next year ;)

I was actually tempted to write the same thing to find out about this year. Glad you got round to asking :D
WIP: Epic Pokemon generation III page 6of 30
Disney Princesses: page 2 of far to many. Lol.
SAL sampler
Disney birth sampler.