Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

APRIL Stitch-a-Long - Patterns and Prep!

Monthly Video Game Craft Challenges
stitchingmama
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Re: APRIL Stitch-a-Long - Samplers

Post by stitchingmama »

Vote cast! I can't wait to buy supplies. I've been hording a gift certificate so I can buy anything I need without feeling guilty. I also have to go to meetings this month across the country without my family so I should have time to stitch at night that week. Stitching is always a good distraction from stress (work) and loneliness (missing hubby & babies).
"I need to feel your cross stitch. Feels like 8-bit" - my three year old

MeiTow
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by MeiTow »

I do hope you meant March 30th and not April 30th. :D Vote cast for me. Can't wait to see what gets picked. :D

funkymonkey
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by funkymonkey »

That was surprisingly difficult to pick just 8. Great job, everybody!! :clap:

LinkIsMyHomeboy
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by LinkIsMyHomeboy »

Votes submitted! Very difficult to pick just 8 of them. Can't wait to see what gets chosen!

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Aggie Tsubi wrote:I got my votes in. I just wish there was a way to see how the voting is going. :D
There is, but I decided to keep it secret for now, just so people don't change their votes based on what other people are voting for, if that makes sense. I will reveal all soon enough. :D
MeiTow wrote:I do hope you meant March 30th and not April 30th.
I did, but I typed April instead because I'd typed April everywhere else! I really need some sleep! :D
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

m4pl3g1rl
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by m4pl3g1rl »

BMH I will endeavor to get my patterns to you by this weekend. Kinda hectic around here atm and I just can't get my hubby to sit down and help me. I do have the cutePDF thing, but I am terrible with computers.

Oh and will we have a choice on the font we use? For our name and year?
ImageImageImageImage

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

m4pl3g1rl wrote:BMH I will endeavor to get my patterns to you by this weekend. Kinda hectic around here atm and I just can't get my hubby to sit down and help me. I do have the cutePDF thing, but I am terrible with computers.
No problem, I can do the PDFing if necessary!
m4pl3g1rl wrote:Oh and will we have a choice on the font we use? For our name and year?
If you have something in mind feel free to use it, but I'll also be posting a few font patterns for people to use. :)
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

kuja.girl
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by kuja.girl »

I tried to post a reply last night but the forum seemed to be down for me for about an hour : /
So I'll just try to remember what I wrote...
Great job everyone, still can't believe the number and variety of patterns :D Don't think I'll be able to join in on the stitching but I look forward to seeing everyone's work.
| | | | | peace is but a shadow of death... | | | | | Blog: http://t3chn0crafter.wordpress.com | | | | |

QueenBex
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario

Post by QueenBex »

kuja.girl wrote:I tried to post a reply last night but the forum seemed to be down for me for about an hour : /
So it wasn't just me!
"much better to have a bottom that naturally flattens out than one that goes every which way when it's sitting on a surface" -RMDC

Elle
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by Elle »

I had the hardest time picking my top 4! I went through and picked my favorite initially (about 15), and then slowly narrowed it down one by one. The jump from 5 to 4 was by far the toughest though :bye: