Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Final Fantasy III Monopoly

Video game craft projects made with thread and needles...
jamiestales
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Re: Final Fantasy III Monopoly

Post by jamiestales »

That is...amazing! Sooo detailed!

jadely
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by jadely »

kittybuu wrote:hi i absolulutly love this i tried to download the pattern but it didnt work could you help me please?
Were you having issues with opening to file after download, or just downloading it?

If it continues to be a problem, send me a PM and I'll just send you a zip files of everything :)
"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on." -Robert Frost

Current Projects
Star Wars Alphabet book

Rheassi
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by Rheassi »

First I wanted to say I love this pattern! Thank you!! My daughter is a huge final fantasy fan so I am thinking about making it for her. I downloaded the templates and the .pdf for the board but I did not see how you made the character tokens? Did I just miss it?

I am a very new cross stitcher and so far have done just small things like book marks!

CrazyCucco11
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by CrazyCucco11 »

This is such a great idea, and it looks awesome! have u made any other monopoly boards? has anyone made a pokemon or zelda board? I'm gonna have to start working on a zelda monopoly of my own!
Time passes, people move, like a rivers' flow, it never ends...
-Sheik

Current Project:
RMDC's Ballad of the Wind Fish

Next Projects:
Hunting for a cool Dr. Who bookmark...

jadely
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by jadely »

CrazyCucco11 wrote:This is such a great idea, and it looks awesome! have u made any other monopoly boards? has anyone made a pokemon or zelda board? I'm gonna have to start working on a zelda monopoly of my own!
If you make a Zelda board, you MUST share it! I would love a Zelda board game, even if it wasn't Monopoly. Maybe an adventure board game :)
"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on." -Robert Frost

Current Projects
Star Wars Alphabet book

funkymonkey
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by funkymonkey »

I'm personaly not that knowledgeable of Pokemon, but it seems with the properties in groups of 3s it would be easy to adapt and really fun.

kellysouthpaw
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by kellysouthpaw »

Firstly, I LOVE this design! It turned out really great - did you stitch each individual deed/chance/community chest card, too? Holy moley!!

Secondly, I would *LOVE* this pattern with a strictly Super Mario/Donkey Kong theme! A cross-stitched Monopoly with a SMB/DK theme would combine my three favorite things...my mind may explode...
Current Projects
Super Mario World Mini-Map: SPECIAL (50%)
Game of Mushroom Kingdoms (5%)

Future Projects
Super Mario World Map
SMW Mini-Maps: Yoshi Map, Vanilla Dome, Forest of Illusion, Bowser Map, Star Road

Finished
Epic Mario Through The Ages

jadely
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by jadely »

I didn't stitch the cards as well... that would have truly been epic!!

As for the other board that was in the works... I don't have time to finish it right now, but I've uploaded it for others to play around with over on this thread: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6137

I'm so thrilled to have made so many people happy!

Current Projects
Star Wars Alphabet book

Poohbear538
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by Poohbear538 »

Hi Jadely. Gamer Girl just posted this on FB and I absolutely HAVE to make this. I got the directions for the board but I don't see the pieces or the cards. Do you have directions for those too? THANK YOU so much for this. It is awesome!

QueenBex
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario

Post by QueenBex »

Absolutely incredible! Love this!!
"much better to have a bottom that naturally flattens out than one that goes every which way when it's sitting on a surface" -RMDC