Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Various Cross Stitch

Video game craft projects made with thread and needles...
Servotron
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Various Cross Stitch

Post by Servotron »

Hi everyone! I've been meaning to put these up for a while, but I've never got round to doing it. This is a collection of stuff I've done over previous years, nothing major, just little sprites that I've done when I was bored.

Fairly old piece with a piece of fabric that was from a pack project. Think it was supposed to be an owl?

Various sprites from Link's Awakening DX. I ran out of red thread for the zombie sprite.

Samus. Made from a fan-made sprite.

Mario and Link. I think my scanner may have changed the colours slightly.

Now if I just want to do a quick project, I'll try and just use whatever threads I can find in my sewing bag and colour match as best I can. Which worked for this one.....

....but not for this one. Behold Sunburnt Mario! He flew too high!

My favourite! I think I might try and make a new wallet with this on the front.

That's nearly everything I've got I think. I'll post my Sonic stitch project here as well.
Image Image Image Image

Servotron
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Re: Various Cross Stitch

Post by Servotron »

000- White
310- Black
369- Pistachio Green
420- Dark Hazelnut Brown
606- Orange-red
648- Light Grey
796- Dark Royal Blue (BG Colour- Optional)
815- Garnet (Dark Red)
926- Medium Grey-green
3756- Very Light Baby Blue (The Highlights on Sonic. I guess you can use this instead of white, and vice-versa. I didn't bother, I just used white on my final piece)
3779- Light Terra Cotta
3799- Very Dark Grey
3821- Dark Green Yellow? (Sonic's body anyway) (Changed this to 3821 from3819. I was in the shop buying the floss and I decided to make the yellow a bit more golden coloured.)
Image Image Image Image

biostitch2point0
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by biostitch2point0 »

Cool! I like the one with Mario cowering from Link's sword.
Haha, I do that too: using whatever thread I have to do a quick project. One time it worked out pretty cool with this blue and orange hummingbird (I decided not to try to match) that was supposed to be brown. Yay colors :P

jelibe.

Post by jelibe. »

Ive done that a few times, just using what colours I've got for projects. I've got some extremly brown bunnys! I think when you are just starting out and are given some from a friend or relation, Game sprites are definatley the way to go when practicing. :)