Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

BMH's stitchings

Video game craft projects made with thread and needles...
blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

BMH's stitchings

Post by blackmageheart »

:BM :BM Hey all! :BM :BM

Had a long break from stitching, went back to it and then had another looooong break from it! What with recuperating from illness/surgery and having to stay home thanks to the Cov, I recently got back into it. Mostly to get through the old Bucket O' WIPS™ that's been here for heck knows how long.
Here's what I've been working on in the last few months :)

Daedric text from the box of The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion expansion Shivering Isles
Spoiler
si_box.jpg

Some Sailor Scouts I started AGES AGO, but only really needed to finish off Venus for the set
Spoiler
scouts_f.jpg

Current UFO WIP of Wren from Phantasy Star IV, first photo is where I'd left off a few years ago, then the progress I've made in the last couple of weeks
Spoiler
wren_a.jpg
wren_b.jpg
wren_c.jpg
wren_d.jpg
When he's complete (hopefully this weekend!) I may make a separate post as he's part of a larger project that I'm going to be continuing with asap :)

Will try to add to this thread as I complete old stitches! :D
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: BMH's stitchings

Post by Firehawke »

Wow...you've been busy! Everything looks great!!!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

Pyper
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Pyper »

Wow the colours on Phantasy Star are so striking! And I love the variegated look on the Sailor Scouts.
WIPS: Dwarf Fortress blanket, sailing ship stitch, shiny pokemon, moth bags
Blog: http://strangenessisconserved.wordpress.com/

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Had a DISASTER this week - I lost 99% of my patterns (and just about all my other files) when one of my hard disks failed. Devastated doesn't even begin to describe it.
*BUT* I was on the last colour for Wren, so it was just a case of filling in the gaps. Now he's finished! Just needs a wash and a press before he gets rolled up to join Rika :)
Spoiler
wren_final.jpg

Next is either Chaz or Rune...not sure which to go for first.
Here's my source image (luckily that was saved elsewhere) - help me choose who to stitch next so I can buy the 22ct and the dye!
Spoiler
PSIV.png

EDIT: Chaz is the dude with the sword, Rune is the ponytail dude :)
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Pyper wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:56 pm
Wow the colours on Phantasy Star are so striking! And I love the variegated look on the Sailor Scouts.
Ah thanks Pyper! Was originally going to put the Scouts in my Etsy shop as I spent a long time working on the colours etc but I lost the pattern (see above) so I'm gonna have to start over ; ;

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Oh no!!! That's killer about your hard drive :( Your finish looks great!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

OttoGabriel
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by OttoGabriel »

Threads and Stitches. haha. This is a "punny" World. Keep sharing guys, following and leaning from your conversations.