Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee Map

Video game craft projects made with thread and needles...
moonfirecat4
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee Map

Post by moonfirecat4 »

:pika :pika Hey ya'll! First time posting here but someone from reddit suggested I try to find some help here. I'm looking to do a Kanto Map cross stitch piece for my boyfriend. And I would IDEALLY like to do the new 'Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee' Map (it includes all 151 pokemon on the map and where to find them). It's a fairly large map already plus with all the pokemon on it I know it's gonna be pretty massive. Does anyone know if there is a pattern out there somewhere or where I would be able to create one? Most of the pattern making websites that I've tried don't have any patterns that are nearly large enough. Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

blackberrybear
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Re: Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee Map

Post by blackberrybear »

That request has been made here viewtopic.php?f=15&t=16422
though it doesn't look like it has been filled yet.

moonfirecat4
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by moonfirecat4 »

Thank you! Hopefully I can find something. If not I guess I'll just start dividing up the image and doing it individually in sections....which would suck. :/

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

moonfirecat4, please see the topic blackberrybear linked - I've gotten around to making a pattern that may be suitable!
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...