Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Firehawke stitches video game things!

Video game craft projects made with thread and needles...
Moirae
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Re: Firehawke stitches video game things!

Post by Moirae »

Oooh, looks good. Congrats on the finish. I haven't finished anything in ages. I need to stitch more and maybe find some smaller projects. I try looking for something that will take a few days, but then I find more big pieces I want to do. LOL. oh! I just remembered I mostly finished the stitch-a-long. I'd forgotten about that one, now I feel a little better.
Best quality photos here, but,for more frequent updates, check out my instagram
https://www.instagram.com/moiraestitches/

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Thanks!!!!

I totally get that...I'm the same way :P These blocks are the smallest things I generally stitch. After I have K9 done, it will be a bit before I have any finished projects (not counting scarves...those will become my quick projects...because I like my size 50 knitting needles :P)
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

No April Fool's joke...I finished page 1 of K9!
Attachments
20180401_213835.jpg
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

Moirae
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by Moirae »

Oh K9! You've got a lot done.
I vow that one day I'll do a Doctor Who themed stitch, but I just don't know when that will be. Too many projects that I want to do and I've started going WIP crazy recently.

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Thanks!

When K9 is done, I'm SO breaking out my Stained Glass 11th Doctor project again! And I totally get where you're coming from...I have a number of WIPs, but I want to start the 10th Doctor and a number of LoTR stained glass projects (our designers have doomed me! :P)

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

I was able to get page 3 done this week...which ti be honest really surprised me because it's been hard to do anything this week, especially today...we are in the process of saying goodbye to my crafting buddy :cry: :cry: :cry:

She did give a nod of approval to my progress earlier today when I showed it to her :)

Not sure how much I will get done this next week...it will depend on how things go and when thimgs happen.
Attachments
20180407_202743.jpg

Moirae
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by Moirae »

I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you can spend as much time as possible with her before she goes. It looks like you are making decent progress on your K9 despite the difficulties in your life right now. :)

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Thanks, Moirae (hugs).

Sadie passed on Sunday :cray: I am very blessed that I got to hold her for hours, including right up until the very end. It was heartbreaking to watch her fade, but I'm glad that I was able to comfort her.

I've been working on page 4. I don't know if I will have it done this weekend. I have to admit...it's been hard to craft this week. Also, we've been doing a lot of spring cleaning (grief is good for something, I guess). I'm planning on working on it some more tonight...but any crafting time tomorrow will be spent working on Sophie...that way I don't have to worry about my tablet running out of juice, just in case we lose power. Winter Storm Xanto is supposed to bring us a blizzard! Blizzard warning starts tonight and runs for 24 hours.

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Got page 4 done this week!
Attachments
20180415_163612.jpg

Moirae
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by Moirae »

He's looking good, but a little evil. If I didn't know he was on the side of good, I might think he was a villain. I need to finish the 10th season of Doctor Who now that it is available on amazon prime. I've seen half of the first episode, but have been saving it up for a good binge watch. I just have to decide which stitching project to do while watching.