Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Firehawke stitches video game things!

Video game craft projects made with thread and needles...
Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: Firehawke stitches video game things!

Post by Firehawke »

The background and the grass are totally done...on to stitching the guy and the fish!
Attachments
20170805_191702.jpg
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Some outlining done...thinking the outlining may be finished after next weekend :P
Attachments
20170813_171421.jpg
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

Clarington
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Clarington »

This is looking fantastic! I'm really loving the chunky look of the multiple stitches per pixel.
I'm gettin' bloggy: http://craftscapades.com/

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Thanks!

I agree...SO adds to the cute aspect!

I have the outlining done...but no picture yet

Batboard
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Batboard »

The worst day of fishing beats the beast day at work, and the worst day of stitching beats them both. Very cool look to it.

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Totally agree...and thanks!

Update time...outlining done and a little bit on the hand holding the fish...more will be done tomorrow (it's workshop night :P)

Also, there are two pics up in my non-VG topic (well, once I post them after this post :P). (and I also weaved in ends on 30 someodd scarves)

All this crafting brought to you by sick days (just a little stitching), a planned 4 day weekend (to avoid move in day for the university and then the eclipse (a...traffic (I live in the path of totality); b...who knows what it would do to my head (bit of a headache but no migraine...blessed!); and c...got to watch with my family!); and binge watching of Voyager (almost done with season 6), Prisoner (watched all but 2 episodes), and many Premiere League matches and baseball games :P
Attachments
20170821_192917.jpg

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

I ended up getting a little bit of the face done at workshop, but not as much as I had hoped (I was distracted...peeps kept wanting to talk and I was stressed about mom...her MS has gotten worse and has started affecting her arms, including her ability to grip...which makes it really interesting to lead a card making workshop while walking around with a cane :banghead: . Mom let the lady in charge of programing know that this last Tuesday would be the last time that she would be able to facilitate the workshop :sorry: ).

My original plan was to finish up this project over the next few workshops, but that plan has obviously changed. I'm going to just work on it whenever I feel.

I wasn't even planning on working on it this weekend, but my legs got a little too toasty with the large amount of aida and the lamp on, so I took the time to work on the fish!
Attachments
20170827_200639.jpg

icedragonj
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by icedragonj »

Nice to see I am not the only late one! Looking good, love the blockyness of it.
I am known across campus as "The girl who knits in lectures"

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Thanks! Love how cute it's turning out :)

I always seem to have one of these blocks going...and patterns for more...I'm doomed! :P

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Baseball game and a need to stitch some stuff away resulted in this guy having a face (and me realizing that I need to get another skein of 3371 :P)!
Attachments
20170828_205417.jpg