Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Firehawke stitches video game things!

Video game craft projects made with thread and needles...
FireKraken
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Re: Firehawke stitches video game things!

Post by FireKraken »

Wow! What a great pattern choice. I love all of the colors in the design. Can't wait for your updates!

Moirae
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by Moirae »

I can't believe you're starting another HAED. Lol. At least it's the mini, but even the mini-HAED are still huge. Though, I got a ton of new starts recently, so, who am I to judge? :D I have seen this one actually or well the bottom half of the Evee. In case you are interested, someone is doing the 783x500 version on reddit for the last few months. If you are interested at looking at this version being stitched, here is an imgur album with all the update/progress pics.

https://imgur.com/a/g9PAG
Here's her? user profile
https://www.reddit.com/user/Nuhasna/submitted/
Oh I just checked her older posts. It looks like she was the one that requested it to be charted in the first place.
Best quality photos here, but,for more frequent updates, check out my instagram
https://www.instagram.com/moiraestitches/

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Thanks guys!

I'm also wanting to start another stained glass project this summer (we'll see if it happens or not :P)!

And thanks for the links, Moirae...it was fun to scroll through all of those!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

blackberrybear
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by blackberrybear »

That is sooo pretty.

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

I declare you officially nuts! :D
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

I SO can't wait to start on Eevee! Just trying to keep convincing myself I need wait until August for budget purposes (because I need supplies for this and 2 other projects).

And yes, I really am! :P
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

So...mom was ordering a stamp from 123Stitch yesterday and was like "Let me get you bobbins...I know you need some!" And I was like "naw...I'll wait until I order my Eevee supplies" (I had already spent money at the post office sending a few packages, including my finished blocks, and got a Play Store card so I could take advantage of an IAP sale and a $1 credit I got, so I was feeling pretty expensive). And then mom was like "How much floss do you need and how much is the aida?"....and they all ended up getting purchased, too. It was on my list (yes, I have a list) to get in August, but mom views my list as deadlines, not "it can only happen during that specific month" (my list runs through the end of the year :P) So, I will have my supplies soon!!! :D

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Yay! Supplies! Exciting times :D

How is Momhawke, anyway?
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Momhawke says "Hi!"

She's trying to focus on positive things and doing as much as she can (we're still doing spring cleaning)...and sadly, her health is still being...unique I think is the best word. The doctors are still puzzled by some of her recent test results...I think they're just chalking it all up to how her body is reacting to the MS and cancer. But that's not stopping her at all! :)

If my supplies arrive before the weekend, expect to see pics of my new start by the end of Sunday night!

FireKraken
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by FireKraken »

Aww, what an awesome and inspiring mom. Happy late mom's day to her. Can't wait to see the eevee pattern come to life!