Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Almost a year later... (Update 03/06)

Video game craft projects made with thread and needles...
Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: Overall update 4/17

Post by Firehawke »

You've been busy! Everything looks great!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

SunkistShiek
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Re: Update 11/30

Post by SunkistShiek »

Sine Sirithre has introduced me to TwitchCreative, I've been getting light years ahead on my Link's Sword project. I'm posting this image from my phone so it'll be huge and I'll fixit when I'm at my computer. However, the last update is really where it stayed until 2 weeks ago. I stream almost everyday after work for a couple hours and this is how much I've gotten done in that time. Also, I hate confetti stitches :/
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (101.81 KiB) Viewed 5156 times
Last edited by SunkistShiek on Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
WIP
Link's Sword (4/30); SAL Sampler; Adult Size Monster Pants (knitting)
ImageImageImage

015Ekan
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by 015Ekan »

Great work!
What is your streaming nick?

SunkistShiek
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by SunkistShiek »

015Ekan wrote:Great work!
What is your streaming nick?
SunkistSheik....The "e" and the "i" are flipped.
WIP
ImageImageImage

SunkistShiek
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Re: Link's Sword Update(s) 01/18

Post by SunkistShiek »

I told you that I would update! Just.....a week....or so....late. :/

I feel pretty good about the progress that I'm making! :) So, until my next post! Unless I see you on Twitch, then I'll see you much sooner! :D :wave: :nod
Attachments
This is sideways, but this is for one of my mods over on twitch (who lives in Sweden). It'll say "Merry Cthulhumas" when it's finished, and the eyes are a yellow glow in the dark. :3
This is sideways, but this is for one of my mods over on twitch (who lives in Sweden). It'll say "Merry Cthulhumas" when it's finished, and the eyes are a yellow glow in the dark. :3
IMG_0973.JPG (47.44 KiB) Viewed 5093 times
This is a giveaway project that I'm working on for my followers over on twitch.tv. You should totally check it out! :D
This is a giveaway project that I'm working on for my followers over on twitch.tv. You should totally check it out! :D
IMG_0972.JPG (45.46 KiB) Viewed 5093 times
The latest of this project. Only the 3rd page D:
The latest of this project. Only the 3rd page D:
IMG_0971.JPG (34.25 KiB) Viewed 5093 times
WIP
ImageImageImage

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

These are looking great...love the colors on the last one!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

SunkistShiek
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by SunkistShiek »

Firehawke wrote:These are looking great...love the colors on the last one!
Thank you so much! The last one is a doozy, but I'm making it. Almost done with the 3rd page, so I'll have an update soon! :grin:
WIP
ImageImageImage

SunkistShiek
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by SunkistShiek »

I've got some updates to show! I've been kind of busy with finishing somethings and chugging away at others.

This was a Christmas cross stitch that I finally finished and sent out. It went overseas so I'm still waiting to hear from him (although I think it's still going to be awhile).

This was a giveaway on my Twitch channel! It now has a happy home in Texas :) It was fun doing a couple giveaways. I think I may do more, I just need to make more patterns.....and then make the items... :swoon:

May be hard to see, but this is an emote magnet of another streamer on Twitch. Someone bought it with their "rupees" that they gained from being in my stream for awhile, and then wanted it sent to him. Pattern and item made by me.

A red Pikmin! I made this on stream for Joshua. I just need to put eyes on it, but I didn't have some white felt at the time. It was a little difficult because there were very few stitches to start out with but I did it!

Mr. Game and Watch! I made this for the other giveaway. I edited a picture, threw it in a pattern maker, then made it a keychain with a felt backing to cover the mess of the cross stitch.
I'm starting to really like making my own patterns, even if it is time consuming. Been thinking about an Etsy, but Idk. Just a bunch of ideas. This guy now has a home in California.

Hopefully you can see this, but I'm on the 4th page!!! That's also how tall this project will be. So we're getting somewhere!! :D

Told you were there were quite a few projects! ;) Until next time! :D
WIP
ImageImageImage

SunkistShiek
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Re: Link's Sword Update (Among other things) 02/29

Post by SunkistShiek »

Woah, I've been away for a little bit.

I've made more progress on the Link's Sword cross stitch, but I really wanted to share this quilt I've finished.

So, being part of Twitch and the Pixel Stitch team, we came together by each of us cross stitching a square that represents us/who we are, and then quilted it together. Much like the child's play quilt that we donate. This particular quilt is my first one, so is far from perfect or as good at tnitnetny's work. BUT, I'm still really proud of how it turned out. This quilt is going to TwitchCon this year in the creative gallery and then I believe it will then hang on the wall of someone's office there at Twitch, so that's pretty exciting!
Attachments
IMG_1809.JPG
IMG_1809.JPG (1.08 MiB) Viewed 4697 times
WIP
ImageImageImage

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: Link's Sword Update (Among other things) 02/29

Post by blackmageheart »

Lovely work, everybody!

I recognise the Link in the top right corner - that's The Crafting Geek's piece! I follow on FB and blog but did not realise you were a part of that group, Shiek! :D
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...