Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Sheepish Stitching : Eeveelutions on pg. 11

Video game craft projects made with thread and needles...
Sheepish
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Re: Sheepish Stitching : Deadpool on pg. 10

Post by Sheepish »

I loved the plastic canvas mat, the only tricky part was sewing the fabric into it, but I highly recommend doing so. I just did a back stitch in white all the way around, since both the fabric and plastic were 14ct it wasn't too bad, easier than putting two sides of the biscornu together.
SunkistShiek wrote:I love this so much! Would you be willing to share the pattern?
I can, but... it's not so much a pattern as it is a spreadsheet. I can't seem to get any of the pattern making software to work on my computer, and fiddling around with the spreadsheet allowed me to get the dialogue boxes exactly right. So I can share that file, which is kind of nice because playing with it would allow you to change the mat however you prefer more easily that having a PDF, and you could change up the dialogue if you like. I just eyeballed the colors anyway.

lcockitt
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by lcockitt »

I love this so so much! The plastic canvas works really well as a mat, and the sparkly fabric and frame are awesome, as is the unicorn!
Currently attempting: Epic Pokemon Cross Stitch Gen I, M'aiq the Liar
Knitting - Fusion in Paris

Don't judge me - blogging about allsorts https://dontjudgemebut.wordpress.com/

TigerLily
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by TigerLily »

That is too funny. Great work! :D

Sheepish
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Sheepish »

So for my best friend for Christmas, I decided to make this set of Pokemon, because Eeveelutions are his favorite. He loved them, and I'm pretty proud of how they turned out. I'll have to get another pic when they're hung up.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Pyper
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Re: Sheepish Stitching : Eeveelutions on pg. 11

Post by Pyper »

They look fantastic framed like that. I love the different backgrounds and frames.
WIPS: Dwarf Fortress blanket, sailing ship stitch, shiny pokemon, moth bags
Blog: http://strangenessisconserved.wordpress.com/

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

These are SO fun! I second what Pyper said!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

CitrusOda
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by CitrusOda »

Sheepish wrote:Thought I'd go ahead and share my various projects, since I've been stitching a LOT both for myself and for Christmas gifts.

ImageImage
Bruce Wayne by Day, Batman by Night

Hellokitty that I did for a friend for loves the character from Avengers

This one is pretty much my personal favorite :)

Second favorite, and hardest one to get done for some reason (I had more thread knots on this one than any project ever)

This one was my favorite to give, because the giftee has been going through a really bad time and this made him smile.
Wow, so i realize that this post is from many years ago but I just wanted to say thank you, that batman one made me chuckle and I love the creativity in how you framed your pieces.
"If we see the moon as they do, then why can we not see the Earth as they do? Hm..." ~ Meowth