Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Batboard's craftiness ( and saying hi)

Video game craft projects made with thread and needles...
Knittenkitten
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Re: Batboard's craftiness ( and saying hi)

Post by Knittenkitten »

Sounds kinda like my own crafting life. I have two knitting projects started, two cross-stitch projects of my own making, a couple of cross stitch kits started, and a small wall quilt sandwiched together and waiting for me to start hand quilting it. I want to learn how to spin my own yarn and weave my own fabrics. I am hopefully going to be getting one of my mom's old sewing machines when we visit this Christmas. My boyfriend asks me every time I bring supplies home what I am going to do with it and where I am going to put it seeing as we live in a one bedroom apartment.
WIPs:
LoZ:LTTP Map (page 13 of 15)
Save the Stitches Blackwork
Frederick the Literate Kit
Butterfly Scroll Kit
Rainbow Gallery's Specialty Stitch Alphabet

Batboard
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Batboard »

I made some patterns on kg, it got the colors wrong and I didn't really notice until I was stitching it. I think it makes it look more evil/dark worldly. Oh well. The colors are darker than in the pic.

QueenBex
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario

Post by QueenBex »

blackmageheart wrote:Nice work! You should totally do a playset. Having made one, I can say I found it quite interesting to create. I've just started a new one too... ;)
A new one!?!?! oh my oh my oh my!!! :D
"much better to have a bottom that naturally flattens out than one that goes every which way when it's sitting on a surface" -RMDC

QueenBex
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario

Post by QueenBex »

Knittenkitten wrote:Sounds kinda like my own crafting life. I have two knitting projects started, two cross-stitch projects of my own making, a couple of cross stitch kits started, and a small wall quilt sandwiched together and waiting for me to start hand quilting it. I want to learn how to spin my own yarn and weave my own fabrics. I am hopefully going to be getting one of my mom's old sewing machines when we visit this Christmas. My boyfriend asks me every time I bring supplies home what I am going to do with it and where I am going to put it seeing as we live in a one bedroom apartment.
Do you have pictures of that wall quilt? I'm intrigued...
"much better to have a bottom that naturally flattens out than one that goes every which way when it's sitting on a surface" -RMDC

QueenBex
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario

Post by QueenBex »

Batboard wrote:Hello all, wanted to say hi and loovvvveeeee the site. I started stitching again a few months ago with a kit but wanted to do some nes stuff and google led me here, now it's about all I do with my free time.

Mario WIP

The stitching command center

MM WIP ( so many errors :sorry: )

Bird kit almost done

I did have an idea of stitching a background and some figures and make like a playset type deal. Maybe for my niece.

Some figures

These are some awesome projects! :D

hey cool, you have one of those over the sofa arm tidy sorter dooberies, I've always thought I'd just knock it off with my twitching and fidgeting :D

;) Welcome to Sprite stitch :D

Batboard
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Batboard »

Yeah, I'm a sucker for any accessories. It was kinda pricy but hobby lobby always has some 40 50 percent off coupon and I got it, I must say it is very nice. My sister was talking about it and when she came over I said, that thing, so I was thinking about sewing her one out of regular fabric. :cool: I guess I can add some more pics while I'm here. I'm almost done with the maniac mansion one, but I keep stoping to do little plastic sprites, o well. I'm hoarding supplies for some new patterns I'm salivating to get started.

And thanks everyone, this is the most helpful and nice forum, I do have an idea that I think would be pretty cool. But......I'm not going to tell quite yet... Muhahahahaha. :tease:

Batboard
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Batboard »

Ok... Some updates.....

Made this for a coworker.

This will never end :banghead:

Batboard
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Batboard »

RMDC
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by RMDC »

I'm especially fond of that ALttP tree. :)
Mostly hibernating here. Find me on Twitter @rmdcade.

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

These look great! Love the craiglist one :tease:
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson