Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Epic Pokemon pattern WIP!!

Video game craft projects made with thread and needles...
blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Epic Pokemon pattern WIP!!

Post by blackmageheart »

Ok I finally got a picture of it so far... not much done but I've had a whole lot of things to do lately. Hopefully will be able to get some more done soon!

Anyone else who's started this stitching can also post your WIP's here to save on threads ^_^
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Servotron
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Re: Epic Pokemon pattern WIP!!

Post by Servotron »

Good to see someone else attempting this. Strange to see that of all the patterns I've made, the one I made on a whim for nobody in particular is the one people are attempting. Whereas I don't think I've seen any of the patterns stitched up that people requested.

EDIT: Also, I hope for the love of God that your counting skills are better than mine. I would hate for those patches of black? to be in the wrong place.
Image Image Image Image

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Servotron wrote: Also, I hope for the love of God that your counting skills are better than mine. I would hate for those patches of black? to be in the wrong place.
I'm taking my time with the counting so I think it's ok so far (fingers seriously crossed). I don't really want to make a mistake, there's nothing more tedious than spending 2 hours unpicking the last 2 hours work :O
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Nitewing
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by Nitewing »

I wish you all the luck with this one. I thought my brain was going to explode when I looked at this one in KG lol.

theBoz
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by theBoz »

this will be flat out AWESOME!!! when its done. personally, I don't have the time or attention span to do something of this magnetude.
GOOD LUCK :pika

jeala
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by jeala »

o.O Good luck with this! This definitely is one crazy pattern, and will look -amazing- when finished. ^^

Rozez1982
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by Rozez1982 »

Servotron wrote:Good to see someone else attempting this. Strange to see that of all the patterns I've made, the one I made on a whim for nobody in particular is the one people are attempting. Whereas I don't think I've seen any of the patterns stitched up that people requested.
I'm getting ready to start my Sora/Roxas cross stitch from the pattern you made for me. I had to finish up a previous project first. I will be posting WIP for it soon.

LiquidKarma
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by LiquidKarma »

You guys are brave to attempt this pattern..it's epic! Can't wait to see WIP shots!

corbin
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by corbin »

I applaud you in your attempt at such a huge pattern and can't wait to see more WIP shots, it should be fun since you are starting at one corner and nintandrew started at the opposite.
Servotron wrote:Whereas I don't think I've seen any of the patterns stitched up that people requested.
I've been stitching the SMB 2 title screen I just haven't taken any pictures yet.. maybe I'll do that later....
A Stitch is Worth... How much is a stitch worth?

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Thanks for the encouragement, it's really helping me feel motivated to do it :)

Does nintandrew have a WIP to share? I'd love to see it!