Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Epic Pokemon pattern WIP!!

Video game craft projects made with thread and needles...
blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: Epic Pokemon pattern WIP!!

Post by blackmageheart »

Ooh nice nintandrew, looking really good. Love Charizard!
Sorry for the delay in updates, my daughter's been ill and I forgot to ask my sister to lend me her camera. There will be one soon though! :nod
I'm not taking a picture of the floss though lol! It's just a cardboard box and a paper bag with skeins hanging out everywhere, there's also some on my desk...I'm not very organised at the minute :D
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

nintandrew
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by nintandrew »

Thanks, sorry to hear about your daughter, I have to find out which colors I'm missing... :confused:
Looking forward to your update.
Eyup

Zombified
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by Zombified »

Hehehe thanks for takin' a picture!
That's intense!

smashlee
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by smashlee »

this looks awesome! good job...

Is there a pattern for this anywhere...cuz I seem to have missed it if there is.

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Yes, it's in the Patterns board, but here's a link to it:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=403

If you're thinking of starting this then please post any WIP pics you have in this thread, I'm sure we'd all love to see them! :D
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

ami-lynn
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by ami-lynn »

Wow nintandrew. That is looking awesome. I can't wait to see your WIP pics blackmageheart. I hope your daughter is feeling better.

Here is my latest WIP. Unfortunately I just haven't been in the mood for cross stitching. So needless to say I haven't gotten that far. I'm still working at Ponyta and Rapidash. ^^; Think I'm going to do Seel and Dewgong next.
Spoiler
And here are my threads for this project, minus one. I still haven't gotten around to buying the thread that Micheal's was sold out of when I bought the bulk of them. Yes, they are in numerical order. I'm a bit of a neat freak that way. (Not that you could tell by the state of my room. :pika )
Spoiler

nintandrew
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by nintandrew »

Good to see your update, I was wondering if you were still working on this. Look at how organized those bobbins are... :shock: I ended up hand cutting all of mine from the thin cardboard that soda comes in, so they're a little bigger than most, and they're a little flimsy, but they work.

I do have another update though, I started school this last Tuesday, so stitching will be slow, but here it is:
Spoiler
Spoiler
I starting to get excited because the left-most stitch that I have done is the THIRD STITCH FROM THE LEFT! So I've almost reached the other side... of the first row... of like 25..... "oh, I made my self sad" -Professor Farnsworth, Futurama.
Enjoy :cool:
Eyup

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Looking great there nintandrew! And you too ami-lynn, hope to see some more from you soon :)

I haven't done any on this for a week, but my daughter's feeling much better (back to her weird little self, which i guess is normal for her!) so hopefully I can get some more done soon. In the meantime, here is a WIP update :D
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Enjoy :clapping:

riotpatch
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by riotpatch »

I stand by the fact that you all are crazy for doing this pattern.
I am in awe. =]

dropbears
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by dropbears »

I have also been working on this pattern, but I have halted it because the cross-stitch fabric I was doing it on was cut oddly. The bottom row descended off the edge of the fabric in a diagonal, and I'm trying to decide now if I want to try and figure out some way to fix it. I work by completing each 'page' of the pattern before moving on to the next, I don't know why really. This picture is actually a little old, I've started work on charmander and the surrounding stuff.
Spoiler