Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Epic Pokemon pattern WIP!!

Video game craft projects made with thread and needles...
Arteth42
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Re: Epic Pokemon pattern WIP!!

Post by Arteth42 »

Bistou wrote:You may have not noticed it since you started from the top and middle but i started from the bottom and upon reaching squirtle it seems part of its head is the same as the background symbol, is that right?

I was thinking of changing the background color for something else but this has got me confused as i still want the right color for squirtle. What do you think?

Around it's hand and tails too, like is it the color I'm supposed to put there or bit of background showing ?
The same problem is up top with one if the birds. I assume the Pokemon just happens to be the same color as the background. So changing the background color would help. But you'd have to remember to change the blocks that appear inside Pokemon back, if you alter the pattern.
~Art

Arteth42
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by Arteth42 »

Also, I'm almost done with the first page (Zapdos), but I'm on mobile so everytime I try to post a picture it's super huge and I can't pick from ones I've already taken (like it forces me to use the camera app), so once I figure that out I'll get a picture up.
~Art

Isabelleag03
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by Isabelleag03 »

This is my first post, but I've been working on this project since December 27, 2015! I've been checking out other's updates for awhile so I figured it was time I post an update of my own! (Also my first time posting a photo on a forum, so let me know if I'm doing something wrong)

Pyper
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Pyper »

Thats coming along nicely :)
WIPS: Dwarf Fortress blanket, sailing ship stitch, shiny pokemon, moth bags
Blog: http://strangenessisconserved.wordpress.com/

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

It's looking great...thanks for posting!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

Ashlene
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by Ashlene »

Been lurking, but haven't posted in awhile. I jumped on the bandwagon and started this epic pattern back in December. Pretty proud of it so far. =D

I did change some of the colors that I felt were too green or what not. Just started Gyarados and boy does he have tons of different colors.
IMG_2594.JPG
Current Projects:
  • Epic Pokemong Gen 1 - pg. 2/30
    Banjo Kazooie scene for charity quilt
    Finn Faces
    Giant Octopus Amigurumi

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

It is looking great! Have fun with Gyrados!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

countingpulses
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by countingpulses »

I'm frogging stitches of 436 on pages 4 & 5 where I mixed up the symbols *again* when I should've been using 444.

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Killer!!! Good luck with that!

FireKraken
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by FireKraken »

Hi everyone,

It was great going through here seeing everyone's work. I've begun the insanity as well! I started this project about three weeks ago and I'm half way done with page 1 (of 30). It's so much fun seeing each pokemon appear as I stitch. Hopefully posting here will help keep me motivated and moving on this epic pattern!
20171025_132550[1].jpg