Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

hadaad's non-gaming stitches

hadaad
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

hadaad's non-gaming stitches

Post by hadaad »

I figured I'd share what I'm working on. I have some game-related stuff I am, and want to be, working on, but I also have some non-game stuff.

For instance, I'm a fan of Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series, and when I got back into cross stitch sometime earlier this year, I used myphotostitch.com to create this pattern:
pattern.pdf
(141.89 KiB) Downloaded 722 times
I've finished the first page and two lines of the page below.
It's slow-going -- I'm trying a technique that's new to me, having all the colours in a 10x10 block needled up and doing one row at a time. I think I'll speed up as time goes on. I'm painfully slow right now, but I think it will really help me to not miss any stitches, which has been a problem for me in my hunt-and-peck past.

I have some other projects that I've finished, and I'll share them later, as well as progress updates on the wheel of time pattern.

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: hadaad's non-gaming stitches

Post by Firehawke »

How neat!!! I haven't read any of the books, but hear they are good. Good luck!!!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

hadaad
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by hadaad »

I completed a pattern as a gift for a friend. I'm moving on to a new job, and he's staying behind. Also, he's a huge Simpsons fan.
IMG_0123.JPG
I'm gong to include a note so he doesn't think I'm rubbing the new job in his face. I hope he likes it...

hadaad
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by hadaad »

Imagine that, but right-side up.

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

That looks fun...hope they like it!

Good luck with your new job!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson