Current Challenge - In Game Ads -

LOTR Middle Earth Map

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: LOTR Middle Earth Map

Postby Firehawke » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:18 am

"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

carand88
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby carand88 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:20 pm

Page 7 done. Stitching is soooo much more important than school, right? :shock: :rules: :skull

On the bright side, I'm 3 pages away from finishing the first row, so yay!
Attachments
SAM_0859.JPG
SAM_0855.JPG

deviantart page:

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Postby Firehawke » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:05 am

It's looking great!!!

And I'm with you there...stitching is much more important than school...or work!!! :P
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

mbiogirlumd
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Postby mbiogirlumd » Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:21 am

LOL

So what made you decide to stitch the background colors rather than trying a dyed Aida cloth for that? It looks amazing but wow that's a lot of work!

carand88
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Postby carand88 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:56 pm

i'm not super familiar with dyeing and shopping for an appropriately colored fabric proved difficult, so stitching it seemed the easiest to do. Stitching it also makes it look more uniform.

deviantart page:

carand88
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Postby carand88 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:00 pm

So between spring break (from school) and face-to-face classes being switched to online due to the coronavirus hype, I suddenly have A LOT of time to stitch. I managed to finish another page and the end is in site!....For the first row, anyway.

Attachments
SAM_0864.JPG
SAM_0861.JPG

deviantart page:

Return to “Stitching - Non Video Game”