Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Venting Thread, or FML!

Anything goes!
Sheepish
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Re: Venting Thread, or FML!

Post by Sheepish »

SheWhoRoars wrote:My boyfriend and I broke up last night. Or more, he left me. We had only been together nine weeks, but it was both of our first relationships, and I was really looking forward to a future together. So, I cried a lot. But it ended pretty well, and we were really good friends before dating, and we decided that we want to stay very good friends. But I'm really, really heartbroken. It felt really sudden, and yeah.
That's very hard. It's good that you still plan to remain friends, but that can be very painful sometimes, so make sure you take care of you while you're redefining your relationship.

SheWhoRoars
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Re: Venting Thread, or FML!

Post by SheWhoRoars »

Thank you guys for your support! I've seen him twice since we split, and it hasn't been too bad? Those first few days really, really sucked, but now that it's been more than a week, I feel a little better? It also probs helps that he was a bit of a douchbag and went a total of six days without messaging me back, so sadness changed over to just being really really mad? And now I'm in a bit of a happy in between? Now that he's shaken the bees out of his bonnet, that he put there, I think it'll actually work being friends? I know it's a slippery slope to ride on, and I'll probably never be okay with whoever he dates in the future, because he is my first love, but I think I'm actually in a pretty good place right now. And that feels fantastic.