Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Nutella

Anything goes!
kuja.girl
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Re: Nutella

Post by kuja.girl »

lol and here I though ti had done something novel with the strawberries!
I know I'm buying more this weekend ;)
| | | | | peace is but a shadow of death... | | | | | Blog: http://t3chn0crafter.wordpress.com | | | | |

rogueprincess20
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by rogueprincess20 »

PixelPockets wrote: My friend jerry eats it in a sandwich with marshmallow cream and sliced bananas.. and sometimes peanut butter. Because he's a big girl.. and must have a crazy sweet tooth! :sonic
I can see how the bananas and nutella would be good, I will have to try that some time but just the nutella and bananas.
Current Projects: LTTP Light World

PixelPockets
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by PixelPockets »

rogueprincess20 wrote:I can see how the bananas and nutella would be good, I will have to try that some time but just the nutella and bananas.
it's like frozen bananas except that it's not frozen and the nuts are part of the chocolate. mmmmmm

evilcarrot
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by evilcarrot »

The Nutella crepes at IHOP are divine! Except, I don't like all the syrupy strawberry junk they top it with so I ask them to hold the strawberries and just slice up an extra banana on top instead.

Damn, now I want to go to IHOP for lunch and my husband has his heart absolutely set on Mexican food today.

PixelPockets
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by PixelPockets »

evilcarrot wrote:The Nutella crepes at IHOP are divine!
mmm... I like the german style ones they have at IHOP.. lemon, butter and powdered sugar.

hmm.. crepes are really easy to make, maybe I'll insist on them for mother's day bwahahah

Nightshade
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by Nightshade »

Nutella is amazing.

We have a restaurant near me that does Nutella Pizza. its like sweet pizza pastry with Nutella and fresh strawberries, they serve it with ice cream.

BUT

I think the best of all is this Bagel place near work that sells bagels with Nutella and fresh strawberries as the filling. AH.MAZING!
WIPs
Servo's Mario Through the Ages
EPIC Pokemon Pattern (page 1 of 30 complete)
Legend of Korra (45% complete)
Sailor Scout Avatars (ongoing)

rogueprincess20
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by rogueprincess20 »

Nightshade wrote:Nutella is amazing.

We have a restaurant near me that does Nutella Pizza. its like sweet pizza pastry with Nutella and fresh strawberries, they serve it with ice cream.

BUT

I think the best of all is this Bagel place near work that sells bagels with Nutella and fresh strawberries as the filling. AH.MAZING!
OMG those sound soooo freaking good, now I'm a sad panda because I dont live near awesome places that serve awesome food ( that I know of at least)
Current Projects: LTTP Light World

PixelPockets
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by PixelPockets »

woah.. that sounds crazy awesome.

oihh. ohhh new idea

sopapillas with nutella.. mmmm

sopapillas if you dont' know, are like deep fried desert bread thingies they make in mexico.. or at family run mexican restaurants.. I've had them with honey and other stuff. and nutella would make them crazy awesome :sonic

Irmavet
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by Irmavet »

rogueprincess20 wrote:Nutella is delicious. That is all.
There's something better than nutella. Have you ever tried the Novi Cream? :nod
In each case, now I prepare choco-hazelnut cream at home, with just good ingredients. It's more easy than you can think! :grin: