Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

I'm Tired

Anything goes!
tnitnetny
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Re: I'm Tired

Post by tnitnetny »

I'm not tired anymore either. I actually went to bed about 9:30pm my time and got up early to do the quilting I should have done last night. /sigh.

SecretAgent0010
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by SecretAgent0010 »

I'm in the middle of moving from our apartment to our new house and I've been working all day and moving boxes all night and I'm exhausted. I feel all of your pain. Hope you all got a good night's rest.

starrley
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by starrley »

RMDC wrote:I used to sleep so heavily that it took borderline violence to wake me up. Then we had our first daughter. Now I'm six years in on major sleep deprivation. Not the kids' fault, really; I just never lost the wake-up trigger I automatically developed. :cry:
I second this. My kids are 3 and 17 months. It's like I never actually sleep because I'm always "on alert" for them. They both still wake up at night.
On top of it all, I have bronchitis and I was up all night hacking my lungs out. I'm pretty sure that they're actually going to catch on fire.
Not looking for sympathy; it's just fun to vent! :grin:
"I assure you, Commander, the cards are sufficiently randomized."

:pika Current projects: :pika
Sherlock wallpaper stitch
Quilting
Crocheting

DA

katdun
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by katdun »

RMDC wrote:I used to sleep so heavily that it took borderline violence to wake me up.
Me, too! We had to buy one of these to be able to wake up in the mornings. It's amazing.
starrley wrote:Not looking for sympathy; it's just fun to vent! :grin:
Hehe, ditto! At the moment I have to wake up pretty much every two hours to nom on Tums and attempt to roll over (usually failing, lol). I usually struggle so long I end up inadvertantly waking up my husband and he'll push/pull me the rest of the way I'm trying to go. :blush: This is me:
Current Projects:
Pen Pals!
Sprite Stitch Swap!
Learning to crochet!

Eliste
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Eliste »

Man, I was up til at least 4:30am today. Thank god I didn't have to go to work, but I did still have to get up earlier than I would've liked to go to the doctor. Is one good night's sleep too much to ask?

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

@katdun: That made me lol, I was like that myself when I was pregnant :D (Was HUGE and needed my sister to come roll me!) Which, coincidentally, was about the time I lost the ability to sleep through world wars and thermonuclear detonations. Now I hardly sleep at all.
starrley wrote:It's like I never actually sleep because I'm always "on alert" for them. They both still wake up at night.
Yeah, I know what you mean, my little one's been sleeping better recently but I'm still always in yellow alert mode just in case.

Being awake means more stitching / gaming / Star Trek time I guess. Also snacks, snacks are good. :grin:
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Ally
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Ally »

blackmageheart wrote:Being awake means more stitching / gaming / Star Trek time I guess. Also snacks, snacks are good. :grin:
I don't even have kids, yet this is me most nights! Although I'm usually watching the Pokemon anime or Buffy!
CURRENT PROJECTS:
Lol projects? What are projects?

Follow me on Tumblr: http://ally147writes.tumblr.com/