Post by PixelPockets »

no really, that's it..
I'm just tired. =)

tnitnetny
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Re: I'm Tired

Post by tnitnetny »

Yeah, me too. I went out to dinner and had a few margaritas. I really should be working on this baby princess peach quilt, but I am just tired. I am kinda afraid I may make a mistake, so procrastinating.

Eliste
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Eliste »

I think I may be overly tired. Laying here for at least two hours unable to sleep =\

tnitnetny
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by tnitnetny »

I hate that!! When you are so tired that you can't fall asleep. Have a beer, it will knock you out. I feel like I could lay down and sleep forever. But there is hockey on TV that must be watched.

/sigh. I knew I shouldn't have had that tasty margarita. I really need to quilt.

kuja.girl
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by kuja.girl »

...at least someone wasn't trying to fit a couch in your dumpster last night at midnight making all sorts of racket slamming lids and god knows what. I mean really, couldn't they have at least have waited until morning?
| | | | | peace is but a shadow of death... | | | | | Blog: http://t3chn0crafter.wordpress.com | | | | |

carand88
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by carand88 »

i live out in farm country and my neighbors have a pig farm, so every so often you can hear the pigs.....at night, squealing their heads off as they get transported to who-knows-where. it isn't pretty. it's actually quite scary to listen to.

Ally
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Ally »

That suck carand88! I'd hate to have to listen to pigs all night. I do hear cows sometimes which is weird because I don't see cows here...
I'm fine now after a good sleep, but yesterday I had to wake up early and it was still frickin' pitch black outside! I don't know about you guys but that throws me right off for the rest of the day!
CURRENT PROJECTS:
Lol projects? What are projects?

Follow me on Tumblr: http://ally147writes.tumblr.com/

Pyper
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Pyper »

Up till 5am working on an assignment >.<

every now and then I get so tired I cant sleep properly, and keep waking up all through every night. After a week or so I generally force myself to stay up all night and just collapse then next day
WIPS: Dwarf Fortress blanket, sailing ship stitch, shiny pokemon, moth bags
Blog: http://strangenessisconserved.wordpress.com/

Kareesh
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Kareesh »

My 2 month old has a crazy sleep schedule (probably due to her father). She has been staying up till 5-7 in the morning and sleeping till 3 in the afternoon. This in turn throws my sleep schedule off, so I always feel tired. *le sigh*
~*~Shiloh's Stitches on Etsy~*~*~My Cooking Blog~*~

June List
- Finish Little Nemo square
- Frame Weather Graph
- Sprite Stitch SAL
- Finish Grandmother's sign

RMDC
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by RMDC »

I used to sleep so heavily that it took borderline violence to wake me up. Then we had our first daughter. Now I'm six years in on major sleep deprivation. Not the kids' fault, really; I just never lost the wake-up trigger I automatically developed. :cry:
Mostly hibernating here. Find me on Twitter @rmdcade.