etc (I'm lazy)
1%

Total votes: 87

Ally
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Re: Just curious

Post by Ally »

Here in Australia we have this awesome store called T2. It does some amazing flavoured teas (the creme brulee one is possibly the best thing ever, and the rose and lavender ones are beautiful!) and gorgeous tea sets. If anyone wants to have a look here's the link: http://t2tea.com/
CURRENT PROJECTS:
Lol projects? What are projects?

Follow me on Tumblr: http://ally147writes.tumblr.com/

curliewurlie
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by curliewurlie »

TEA! I am a tea monster, i like coffee....but definately tea!! Nothing better than a cuppa and a jaffa cake :D
Failures taught me that you're not a failure until you give up.
The endless pile of 'To-dos' - Scott Pilgrim Collage, Rawrrrr, Gotham Girls, Legoman evolution

chickenstitch
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by chickenstitch »

I love tea, hate the taste of coffee even on chocolate lol

Eliste
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Eliste »

Tea, definitely tea. Don't even like the smell of coffee much less the taste. My boyfriend wants to be left in peace, he knows to just make a cup and I'll avoid him for a good while.

Recently found this tea too, which is just... divine...

CapnAllegra
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by CapnAllegra »

Herbal tea for me - I am so hypersensitive to caffeine that even thinking about it makes my hands shake!
Pretty okay!

Current projects:
Epic Pokemon Gen 1!
More fractals!
Basketball pillows!

curliewurlie
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by curliewurlie »

That tea looks delicious. I love all types of tea!
Failures taught me that you're not a failure until you give up.
The endless pile of 'To-dos' - Scott Pilgrim Collage, Rawrrrr, Gotham Girls, Legoman evolution

Eliste
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Eliste »

CapnAllegra wrote:Herbal tea for me - I am so hypersensitive to caffeine that even thinking about it makes my hands shake!
Get caffeine free tea! Almost every big brand over here in Ireland makes it now and personally, its all I drink and I can't tell the difference if someone gives me "the real stuff" until I can't sleep that night.

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

CapnAllegra wrote:I am so hypersensitive to caffeine that even thinking about it makes my hands shake!
Can't even imagine what that must be like. My caffeine tolerance is so high that I can drink three cups of tea before I go to bed and still be asleep in ten minutes! Then again, I do drink tea like it's going out of fashion and I have caffeine pills too :P
But herbal tea is very nice, especially for relaxing. And I like a nice cup of camomile, peppermint or red bush occasionally for the same reason.
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

RMDC
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by RMDC »

The thing with "caffeine free" is that it's still got caffeine, and those with a sensitivity are often still affected. I have family who are sensitive and rarely, if ever, have decaf coffee or tea. Some can't even have chocolate.
Mostly hibernating here. Find me on Twitter @rmdcade.

CapnAllegra
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by CapnAllegra »

RMDC wrote:The thing with "caffeine free" is that it's still got caffeine, and those with a sensitivity are often still affected. I have family who are sensitive and rarely, if ever, have decaf coffee or tea. Some can't even have chocolate.
Decaffeinated teas work exactly as you described - they have a much lower dose, but they still have a little bit. I am one of those poor folks who can't have chocolate (except white, because there's no cocoa in white chocolate), and I've found that non-caffeinated teas are fine for me. Companies just have to be very careful with the way they phrase it, because no one wants a 23 year old having a heart attack because they said Caffeine Free when they really meant Decaffeinated.
Pretty okay!

Current projects:
Epic Pokemon Gen 1!
More fractals!
Basketball pillows!