etc (I'm lazy)
1%

Total votes: 87

Holder of Anime
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Re: Just curious

Post by Holder of Anime »

Yurtle wrote:I actually hate both tea and coffee. I don't like the smell of coffee so I've never tried it and tea just tastes like boiled water to me so I've never really seen the point.

I don't seem to drink much caffeine. I'm all about the sugar. If I need something warm, I'm good with apple cider or hot chocolate! :)
i think the biggest problem is that outside the uk most people dont know how to make tea!
you need to leave it in hot not (boiling water!) for 3-5mins and then do not squeeze the bag (that makes it bitter)
the best type of bags are pyramids like these:

i hate it when you go on holiday and they make really bad tea with good stuff

Lord Libidan
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Lord Libidan »

Holder of Anime wrote:you need to leave it in hot not (boiling water!) for 3-5mins and then do not squeeze the bag (that makes it bitter)
Unless its green/white tea. Which require 90 degrees and 80 degrees respectively.

Also, that place in westfields is awesome! Get all my tea there...

Holder of Anime
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Holder of Anime »

Lord Libidan wrote:Unless its green/white tea. Which require 90 degrees and 80 degrees respectively.
sorry thats what i mean, most pour water on them as soon as the kettle boils. give it 30-40 seconds to cool a bit
Lord Libidan wrote: Also, that place in westfields is awesome! Get all my tea there...
i know its amazing!
Oh i almost forgot to say, imoff to the stitch and craft show tomorrow and i know jamie has some of your work on display Lord Libidan. Going to be nice to see it up close :D

Lord Libidan
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Lord Libidan »

Holder of Anime wrote:Oh i almost forgot to say, im off to the stitch and craft show tomorrow and i know Jamie has some of your work on display Lord Libidan. Going to be nice to see it up close :D
I saw you say that on his facebook page. Shame I'm not there tomorrow. I am in Birmingham next Thursday, possibly that Saturday too.
But if you cannot come, then I'm sure we'll see each other somewhere else! We live fairly close by the looks of it...

JokeOFaRomantiic
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by JokeOFaRomantiic »

Sadly I'm allergic to caffeine (not that I much like the taste of coffee or tea, probably due to not being able to have it anyway). So I'll stick with hot chocolate (dark chocolate if available, splash of skim milk) and apple cider. :)

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

JokeOFaRomantiic wrote:Sadly I'm allergic to caffeine (not that I much like the taste of coffee or tea, probably due to not being able to have it anyway). So I'll stick with hot chocolate (dark chocolate if available, splash of skim milk) and apple cider. :)
You know chocolate has caffeine in, right? :D

OMG CHOCOLATE. AND TEA. /kitchenraid
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Servotron
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by Servotron »

blackmageheart wrote:
JokeOFaRomantiic wrote:Sadly I'm allergic to caffeine (not that I much like the taste of coffee or tea, probably due to not being able to have it anyway). So I'll stick with hot chocolate (dark chocolate if available, splash of skim milk) and apple cider. :)

It's been done, I've seen these in a local farm shop: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Teapigs-Chocola ... 363&sr=8-1
Image Image Image Image

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Servotron wrote:It's been done, I've seen these in a local farm shop
Don't know whether I love you or hate you for showing me that! :P
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

JokeOFaRomantiic
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by JokeOFaRomantiic »

blackmageheart wrote:

Yus, but not as much as coffee or tea. Or at least my body tolerates it more from chocolate? I unno. I just know I can have like a small hot chocolate or a few pieces of chocolate bar and not get a migraine. Or acid reflux... :3

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

JokeOFaRomantiic wrote:Or at least my body tolerates it more from chocolate?
I'm gonna use this for EVERYTHING! :D