etc (I'm lazy)
1%

Total votes: 87

Eliste
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Re: Just curious

Post by Eliste »

Ouch. That's rough. Then don't try the Choco Aztec Spice tea I linked to in my previous post. Its got flakes of chocolate in it which is divine to taste, but might set you off =(

kuja.girl
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by kuja.girl »

JokeOFaRomantiic wrote:Yus, but not as much as coffee or tea. Or at least my body tolerates it more from chocolate? I unno. I just know I can have like a small hot chocolate or a few pieces of chocolate bar and not get a migraine. Or acid reflux... :3
Anyone who cannot have chocolate has my deepest sympathies. I am glad that I do not have to send Joker a card :P Being allergic to chocolate is a great tragedy imoho. I am currently debating trying to drop coffee (again) to break my addiction; when I get caffeine headaches it usually means it's time to break the cycle. It also makes that first cup after the break so much more awesome! I tend to use green tea to help me over the hump but since we've been having freak 80º weather, cold tea sounds much nicer...

And holy carp*, coffee is the big loser in this poll. That really surprises me. I grew up with coffee drinking parents but never touched the stuff until college. Then it became a social activity and something to keep me going through long assignments. It's a comfort drink and a nice ritual.

*typo on purpose this time :P
| | | | | peace is but a shadow of death... | | | | | Blog: http://t3chn0crafter.wordpress.com | | | | |

m4pl3g1rl
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by m4pl3g1rl »

I confess I am one of the most boring people ever when it comes to beverages.

I don't drink tea, coffee, or alcohol. The most exciting I get is my addiction to Rose Lassi from the Bombay House. (Yogurt drink.) I am particular about my hot chocolate.

And anyone who can't ingest chocolate gets my utmost sympathies.
ImageImageImageImage

BooChocoBoom
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by BooChocoBoom »

I went with tea in the poll because, historically it's been tea (Twinings and Celestial Seasonings mostly). Then I discovered a lovely loose leaf place called Teavana and it was on til the break of dawn. I actually had fights with my father because the cannisters kept falling out of the cabinet onto his head. But I've also been known to drop into the evil empire (Sbux) for a cuppa when the mornings are just too bright. I think I just love food too much for my own good (I'll post some things in the baking thread once I find where I put the pix).
Current projects:
Leftover swap gifts
HP House Scarves
Secret of Mana charity square
Vid game advent calendar